Strange Noises 2

"Oh Y/n, you're already awake?!" my mom asked surprised. I pouted, "You don't have to act that surprised." 

"Hmm, how come?"

"Uhhhh, because.....uhhh, ummmm.........." I started stuttering. I couldn't think of anything. "Well?" My mom asked.

"Just cause!" I spluttered out. She stared at me as if I had grown an extra head. I laughed nervously. "Wash up and get ready for school." I nodded as she walked out. As soon as she closed the door I dropped on my bed. "Ugghhhhhhhhh! I don't want to go to schoooooooool!"

I got up and took my uniform and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and came out. It was 7 now. S/n will be awake. I sighed yet again and went to have breakfast. "Why hasn't everybody come out yet?" 

"Who?" S/n asked. I jumped backwards. When did she come next to me? "Oh nobody. Just simply thinking." I knew this made no sense but I didn't want to use my brains right now. I needed to save the energy for school. I sat down and had food. I went back to the room to get my bag and homework. I saw everybody exploring my room. I looked around. It was kinda messy but not enough that my mom would come in here to clean. So they should be safe. I told them I was off and went down. Why our school opens so early I will never know. Heck why we had to go to school was confusing enough. (foreshadowing the future/present :))

Giyuu's P.O.V

She couldn't sense her own sisters presence next to her?! That girl needs serious training. Even in this world, where there are no demons, she could end up being killed by a 3 year old with a knife. I shook my head. She needs serious help. 

Mom's P.O.V

Y/n and s/n left for school. That means the maid should be here by now. I suddenly heard a muffled shout from y/n's room. Is she still here? I went over but found nothing. She had moved the bookshelf in front of the window. I went to check behind it when the door bell rang. I gave it one last look before leaving. 

Nobody's P.O.V

As soon M/n (moms name) went out of the room, the people hidden in the room let out a sigh. When Inosuke had tried screaming they had rushed to him to keep him quiet and only just managed to hear M/n coming into the room. The rest of the day was pretty much a blur and they soon heard y/n come back. 

Throughout the day, m/n would hear muffled screams or shuffles like someone was struggling. But whenever she enter, it would be silent. Either she was hearing things or y/n's room was haunted. 

Everybody else didn't get a minutes rest because of a struggling pig. By afternoon they were already sweating and hoping that y/n would be back soon so they could untie him.

Flashback ends

Y/n came into the room tired but irritated. Everybody comes out of their hiding places and stretched. Even if they were seen as animals they were still grown adults, well except for Nezuko and Inosuke. They felt cramped trying to hide in small corners.

Y/n's P.O.V

Everybody was stretching and I could hear a few of there bones cracking. I felt guilty. Maybe I should have put Inosuke upstairs. I dropkicked my bag across the room. and moved the bookshelf aside to show Inosuke. He saw me and started wriggling around and screaming through the gag. I flinched and pulled the bookshelf back. My mom will hear him again. He went quiet. I whispered to him menacingly so that only he could hear what I said. "Inosuke, if you don't shut the hell up this instance, I will cook you and feed you to my family. Understood?" I couldn't hear anything so I moved the shelf aside once again. 

He was frozen and anybody could sense the fear radiating off of him. The threat seemed sincere enough to warn him. I smiled. That seemed to have done the job. I untied him and he immediately took a few steps away from me, not making a sound. Everybody else looked at Inosuke and y/n in awe. What did she tell him?! Y/n then spun around.
"Ok I need to wash up. So I will take you all up to the top floor. I'll get food. You guys go ahead of me. Open the door softly." They nodded  and went. I walked to the kitchen and quickly put food on separate plates. Yup my mom will start noticing that food is disappearing. Hopefully it won't be anytime soon.

I went and gave them the food. Inosuke was still avoiding me. He was also still quiet. Wow! I walked back down and started a shower. We will have to do something about food and clothes. They can't wear the same thing everyday. My clothes will fit Nezuko, but will be a bit short for Mitsuri. And I only have one large shirt. I'll have to discuss with them.