Meeting 1

Readers P.O.V

A loud crash woke me. "AAGGHH! IT'S SANTA!.....Wait what!?" I sat up and looked at my phone. It was 3:43 am.

As I became more aware of my surroundings my ears picked up voices coming from the floor above me. I started trembling. How could noises be heard from the floor above me when it's not occupied. Unless it was mice. I mean the walls are pretty thin. Wait no this is the ceiling separating the two floors, it would be bad if the ceiling was thin.

 I switched on every light in my room and looked up. I could hear shuffling of feet and then silence. I slowly opened the door trying not to make a sound in case whatever was up could hear me. I was heading to my moms room when I saw something in the corner of my eye. In a flash I was back in my room covered in my blanket.

"I could always tell her tomorrow you know." I tried calming myself down because this was a school night. But as it turned out, I didn't get to sleep until 5.

Timeskip to 7am

I dragged my feet to the table feeling grumpy as hell. My mind had kept me up by creating horrific scenarios all night. Barely managing to keep my head away from the table proved even harder when s/n started speaking about her school schedule for today. Honestly who gets this excited about school?! 

When I finally reached school it turned out I had forgotten to bring my project and homework. Not a very good day especially paired with the lack of sleep.

Timeskip to after school

I came back drenched in sweat because of our damn heavy uniform. A bath sounded really good right about now. After dumping my bag I hopped into a cold shower and immediately felt much better. I wore comfy but good to fight in clothes, now feeling ready to deal with whatever decided to scare me last night. I also took an umbrella to arm myself with. "Mom, I'm just going upstairs, ok?"

"Ya sure. Do your homework when you come back."

I made my way up the stairs, my heart slowly climbing its way out of my throat. I went to open the door but it wouldn't budge. Me being me, immediately started freaking out that somebody is in there, and ran downstairs.

"MOM! THE DOOR IS NOT OPENING! WHAT SHOULD WE DO! AAAAAAAHHHHH!

She looked at me like I was mad.

"Y/n, the door is locked because you didn't take the key."

"O-oh"

My face became red. "Hehehe, I knew that."

I quickly took the keys and went back up again. I opened the door and saw that there was nobody there. I decided the check the rooms, though my brain was screaming at me for being so dumb to check it out alone. The first room was empty. I sighed in relief. "Oh thank god.  2 more rooms to go"

I came out and saw something which made me freeze. The balcony door, which we always keep locked was now open. How did I not see that before. I slowly made my way to the open door.

I slowly opened the door wider and looked inside. Nobody was there but the balcony had a sharp turn around a corner, so someone might be hiding there.

Muichiro's P.O.V

We heard somebody fiddle with the door and then run back down.' Wait. Where are we? Was this a mission? I dont know. I cant sense any demons here. That's a pretty bird. This place doesn't have that many clouds though. Come to think of it, the air here doesn't smell that great wither. I feel like coughing but my gut is telling me to remain silent.'

I look around and see Giyuu in a defensive stance looking at a spot. I look and see a girl poking her head in. When did she come back? I must have zoned out.

Mitsuri's P.O.V

Oh god, we are so lucky that she didn't check the room we are hiding in. But she went to the balcony, where Tomioka-san and Tokito-san are! I hope they are not in danger.

Back to Readers P.O.V

As much as I did not want to go out to the balcony, I knew I had to :_|

I turned the corner and the next thing I knew was that I was being held dangerously close over the railing and the attacker was using MY umbrella as a weapon against my neck. MY UMBRELLA!!! I opened my eyes and saw....Giyuu? WHA-!!! WHAT THE HECK IS GIYUU DOING HERE??? Through the corner of my eye I saw that I was still in my house. That means that Giyuu- one of the freaking demon slayer let alone hashira was in MY HOUSE!! While I was busy fangirling in my mind, Giyuu had let go of me seeing that I was just a Y/O (years old). I dont know whether I should be relieved or angry that he thinks I'm weak. Eh I couldn't do any damage even if I wanted to.

"Who are you? Why did you bring us here? And where are we?" asked Giyuu

I was confused. "We?" I asked

That's when I realized that Muichiro was standing behind Giyuu. Now I started fangirling even more. Muichiro looked really confused.

"Umm, I dont know why you are here or how you got here. Are you the only 2 who came? I asked.

"No" answered Giyuu. "Kyojuro-san, Kanroji-san, that demon girl and some boar head are here too"

I squealed and started jumping around. "Nezuko and Inosuke are here too?" I asked. Giyuu looked really concerned right now.

"Can I see them? Please, Please, PLEASE???!!!"

Nezuko's P.O.V

We heard a girl squealing. I heard my name being mentioned, so after a second of thinking I decided to go over. I ran out and saw a y/o girl jumping up and down. I slowly walked over. The girl turned and saw me and just ...stopped? I tilted my head at the sudden change of behaviour. Suddenly she jumped and started running towards me. I got scared and started running but she caught me. I closed my eyes waiting for any kind of attack.

Though I did not expect a hug? Wait why is she hugging me? I looked at Tomioka-san in confusion but he looked as confused as me, maybe even more.

She finally put me down and I walked away from her.

Reader's P.O.V

I put nezuko down and she immediately walked away. Oof rejected. 

"Where are the other's?" I asked. He looked at me for a moment, deciding whether I was a threat or not, then pointed to a room I had not checked. I bounced happily down the hall, eager to meet the others.