Narrow Escape

A/N -Ok this chapter is not as serious as the heading makes it sound '>.....<

There was a loud bang and a crash. I almost threw my laptop and destroyed it. I am going to kill the person who caused the commotion. Shit! My mom and sister didn't hear it right?

Everybody just sighed and turned towards the source of the sound, their reactions immediately letting me know who was the culprit. I was busy cradling my laptop and apologizing for almost killing it and everyone else sweat dropped. I turned to the door with a deadly aura surrounding me.

Inosuke P.O.V

I got up and looked around me. I was in a plain room. Why was I lying down? AAAH! I KNOW! THAT GUY WHO SAVED GONPACHIRO KNOCKED ME OUT!! (A/N- Sorry guys I couldn't think of a mispronounced version of Tomioka's name cause my brain is wrung dry >_< I NEED HELPPPP!)

I jumped and ran headfirst at the door. The door opened slowly after me headbutting it Kamaboko style. I saw those strong demon slayers and another small girl. HA! She looks weak! She was cradling a rectangular flat object whispering softly to it. Heh!? She suddenly turned towards me with a deadly aura surrounding her. "Where did this scary look come to her ,all of a sudden. She looked so weak!" I took a step back because of this sudden change of nature. NANI! WHY WAS I MOVING AWAY! SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED OF ME! 

3rd P.O.V

Y/N started walking towards Inosuke with a scary aura. She set her precious laptop down and took the umbrella and started walking towards the boar-head with a look that said she would not hesitate harming him. Despite him being one of her favourite characters. All the other hashiras were in shock. Was this the same girl who was jumping up and down begging to meet them? 

Suddenly everyone could hear footsteps approaching.
"Y/N, what are you doing up there? Are you alright?"

Y/N stopped and turned towards the door. "Yes mom, I'm fine. I just drop kicked my shoe and it hit a door."

"O-Oh ok. Uh what are you looking at?"

Y/n looked back suddenly remembering that there were others here. She turned to be met with a blank room. Turning again even Inosuke had disappeared. 

"Nothing. I was just practising something?"
"Ok. when you come down please close the balcony door."

Saying this m/n went back down.

By this time Y/N's rage had subsided.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Ooookayy. that was not the ideal first impression. Oh ya first things first, we need to see whether you all are only visible to me or can everybody else see you too."

I spoke as everybody came out of the nearby room. I had not even heard the door open when they hid.

"What? Visible to the others?" Mitsuri asked, confusion lacing her voice.

"Well ya, in most of the fanfictions I have read some of the characters that come to our world are only seen by one person- the reader." (Hehe I had actually read a book like this long time ago)

Everybody looked confused at the word fanfictions. I would stop to explain but that would get me a lot of weird looks and I was willing to skip that.

Just then my sister's footsteps could be heard coming up. Why did everyone suddenly want to come up here all of a sudden! Everybody once again walked into the next room quietly. 'Wow they really don't make any noise when they move huh.

"Y/N, what are you doing? I heard a crash. Why is the balcony door opened, isn't it dusty?" my sister bombarded me with questions.

"I-I, WAIT! Don't go out there!" I yelled out loud when she started walking towards the balcony. 'MUICHIRO WAS SLEEPING THERE! BUT I OBVIOUSLY COULDN'T TELL HER THAT!'

While I tried desperately to think of an excuse, she had already entered. 

"AAH Y/N!"..........'There we go. She found a sleeping anime character and will freak out.'

Y/NNNNNN! THERE IS A BLUE BIRD (HEHE naruto reference) OVER HERE!!!

I snapped my head up at that comment. OUCH! I think I broke it! But wait, what did she mean by a blue bird! Did he learn a transformation jutsu by any chance? I ran out and saw Muichiro! I looked at S/N in confusion. Ok we really have to go get your eyes checked sis.

She jumped towards it. The 'bird' woke up with a start and jumped a few steps back. Thats what S/N saw. I saw the cutest sight of a confused Muichiro jumping back and holding his sword in a defensive stance. He was about to attack her when he saw me shaking my head vigorously and stopped.

"Woah this bird's not scared of me" S/n said as the 'bird' came closer.

"Oi! Don't scare the poor thing!" I shouted at her. She looked up sheepishly and laughed nervously. 

"Yeah sorry. Any ways what are you doing up here?"

"I-I uh, I have a project for drawing objects from different perspectives so I came up here cause there is better lighting." I stammered out a lie. Tho that was a good idea. I should actually come up here more often.

She didn't look convinced but nodded and went down to watch some show. I turned towards the confused Mist Pillar. I started laughing. Tokito looked at me blankly then walked back inside. I followed him and saw everybody else sitting there and in Inosuke's case pacing around cause HE CAN'T FREAKING SIT STILL FOR A SECOND!

"Alright, can somebody tell me what just happened?" Muihchiro asked.

I took a deep breath and told  him everything which I had told everybody else.

A/N- The reader's age will be 12-15. You can choose. Stay safe from corona you guys.