HURRY!

I started panicking internally. Hopefully my mom didn't see Tokito? Hah! As if. God really wants to meet me early. "Well? why are you going up again?" my mom asked once more. I replied with the first thing that came into my mind. 

"Uhh, I was about to go up but I needed to go to the bathroom." She nodded and turned to go back. "Come back fast. And lock the door once you come back" she told me. I nodded and as soon as she shut the door, I sighed in relief. I stepped out of the door, shaking a little cause my heart wouldn't stop trying to climb out my throat.

"Um, why did you come back down? And how come your mom didn't see me?" Muichiro asked. I gulped and managed to restrain my still shooketh heart. "Well, I'm guessing it's because she also must see you as a bird. And being a blue one, you aren't exactly easily seen in the dark." He nodded. 

"I cam down to take out blankets, since I can't let you all sleep up there." I added. "Has everybody finished eating?"

Muichiro shrugged and started going back up. "What's your name?" Muichiro asked slowly. I stopped in my tracks and turned towards him and put on a hurt act. "Eh! You don't know my name yet? Even after I gave you food and let you stay here?" I turned my head a bit and wiped away a fake tear while still looking at him from the corner of my eye. He looked at me blankly.

 I forgot." he said blankly. I let out a tied sigh. I so badl wanted to get a reaction out of him. As I was about to answer my sister came out. "Y/n! I need HELP! I forgot to do a project and it may or may not include you." she shouted. I jumped and pushed Muichiro behind me completely forgetting that he's a bird in other people's eyes. "Yup. Got it." I replied without fully registering what she said about it including me. "You can go now."
"BUT I NEED YOUR HELP DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?!!"
Getting more panicky that the sound will bring the others out, I whisper-shouted back, "Yes I will help you when I get bac- When I come back down!" She looked at me suspiciously and went back. 

I turned and told Muichiro, " We need to bring everybody down." and I ran upstairs.

Muichiro's P.O.V

'Wha- hmph. She didn't even tell me her name.' ( cinderally, cinderally- ok im'ma stop now) I went up. 'Why am I even worried anyways?'

Back to reader's P.O.V

I opened the door and found the hashiras in a circle, discussing something, an unconscious Inosuke and Nezuko lying on the ground swinging her legs in the air. I walked in and their attention was on me, well except Inosuke. Muichiro entered behind me. Rengoku spoke up in a kind but loud voice. "Good evening. How come you have come up. It seems to be really late." he said gesturing towards the window. I nod and replied, "Well I came up here to tell you guys something. What were you guys talking about?" 

Mitsuri spoke up this time, "We were discussing about where we would sleep up here."

"Oh that's actually what I came up here to speak to you about. This place gets really cold and a lot of mosquitoes come here too" I told them all. So you guys can sleep downstairs"

None of them seemed to have a problem with that and they all stood up. "I have a question. What's your name again?" Giyuu asked.

I sweatdropped. Were they not listening to me earlier. "My name's Y/n." I replied. Our of the corner of my eye I saw Muichiro glaring at me. I laughed silently remembering I hadn't answered his question before.

Muichiro P.O.V

'She told ThEm her name without trying to guilt trip them?! Wut?' I glared at her. Her eyes shown with amusement. I felt my cheeks heating up. 'Is this because it's getting cold?

She went and picked up the empty dishes. The small demon girl ran towards her and started helping her clear up. Once everything was cleared she started walking downstairs. All of us followed. As soon as she reached their house door she stopped. She turned and spoke to me. 

"Muichiro, I will go in first. Once I say it's clear, bring everybody quietly towards my room and wait there." I nodded. She opened the door and took a step in. She looked around and nodded at me. At once we all started walking towards the room, with me leading them. Once we reached, I closed the door and we waited for Y/n to come.

Y/n P.O.V

I walked straight to the kitchen and did the dishes as fast as I could. After that I went back up the stairs to turn of the light and lock the door. Let me tell you I almost forgot about Inosuke who was still unconscious. (apparently everybody else forgot about him too)

I struggled to keep myself from bursting with laughter. I walked towards him and started shaking him. "Inosuke wake up. We need to go down." He didn't move. He was knocked out pretty good. I wonder why. I took his feet and started pulling him out the door and down the stairs. Don't worry I turned off the light and locked the door. I finally managed to get him outside my room door. I was exhausted. I knocked on the door and it came out louder than I expected. I heard my mom come out the room door. I had to get this guy in ASAP. Muichiro opened the door and widened his eyes at the sight of me exhausted and dragging an unconscious person. 
(sounds like I just murdered somebody and went to ask for help to hide the body)

"Help we need to get him inside and hide you all. My mom is coming. HURRY" .I spoke hurriedly in a whisper. Muichiro quickly pulled him in and put him under my bed. Then they all hid except me. I acted as if I was organising my table. At that moment I saw Inosuke's leg potruding from under the bed. I kicked it back inside as I heard the room door open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow is this a double update?

Yes
Yes it is

I got a sudden burst of motivation so enjoy this rare occurence