In A Far Far Away Land 2

"Where is Sanemi-san?" Shinobu asked everyone. (Those who were there anyways :P)

"I'm here" Sanemi came running up to them. "Oyakata-sama told all of us to assemble in the headquarters for a meeting."

Everybody nodded and started walking towards the designated place. Once they reached, they saw that Oyakata-sama was already there. Sanemi being the impatient man he is immediately spoke up.

"Oyakata-sama what did you mean when you said that its time we know whats going on?"

Everybody looked up surprised and confused. Oyakata-sama nodded at him and turned to the other Hashiras and newbies. "I had heard something about a person who is working with Muzan. This person has the power to open up gateways to other dimensions and send a particular group of people to different realities."

"New dimension? Is that even possible? And even if it is possible, why only a few of us?" Uzui asked.

"I didn't think so when I heard that. I decided to look more into it and inform you only if that kind of power exists in real, instead of worrying you with what might have been false data. As for your second question, even I'm not sure why only some of us got sent. They are obviously planning something but it's difficult to get any information abt this person as nothing like this has ever been heard if before" Oyakata-sama explained.

"So if this person can open portals to another world, is it possible that he or she could be from an other dimension?" Shinobu asked.

"Yes, unfortunately it is possible." Oyakata-sama replied.

"So if that person is working with Muzan, does it mean that he could send Muzan and other demons to the world he sent the others to?" Sanemi cut in.

Oyakata-sama looked down sad for a moment then replied, "Yes."

"But that means that Mitsuri will be in danger! A-and the others too!" Obanai spluttered out. Shinobu smiled softly. She knew that Obanai had a soft spot for the love pillar.

"Yes, so we will have to find a way to reach them fast to help defeat them. It's late so you are all dismissed. Rest well as we will be trying to find a way to travel to other worlds." Oyakata-sama told standing up. Everybody bowed down, scared as to what might happen. Has Muzan already reached them? Are they safe?