In A Far Far Away Land....

While our reader was hosting our guests, there was havoc being wreaked in a far away land through dimensions.

3rd P.O.V

"NEEEEEEEEEZUKO-CHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!! WHERE DID YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" (I don't know why, but I keep reading this as Gon in Hisoka's voice help me)

Yup you guessed it. After Inosuke and Nezuko's disappearance, Zenitsu and Tanjiro were in hysterics. Alittle away from them, the hashiras which were not teleported were also a little panicky.

Obanai's eyes were wide, staring at the spot where Mitsuri once stood 5 minutes before. Shinobu's smile dropped a d started internally freaking out. Himejima continued crying, muttering about how everybody would miss those who disappeared( dude chill, they're not dead). Uzui was as shocked as Obanai, for once not thinking what just happened was flamboyant. And Sanemi was just shouting at nothing, demanding answers about where they went.

Zenitsu and Tanjiro went running to the Hashiras hoping to get answers. 

Tanjiro- "Shinobu-san, Nezuko and Inosuke have disappeared. Do you know what happened?" Shinobu didn't answer. She was still in shock. Zenitsu was crying in the background.

Uzui was the first to recover. "Where did the others go?" he boomed. Obanai looked at him with fear in his eyes, "I don't know." he replied. Shinobu looked at him and smiled, "it will be alright, they probably must have jumped away from the lightning. Like really far away". She then looked around and asked, "Where is Sanemi-san? I'm pretty sure he was here a moment ago."

Sanemi had already started running back to Oyakata-sama's house to make sure he was still here and to find out what had happened.

"OYAKATA-SAMA. ARE YOU IN THERE?" despite his respect for the head of the corps, he couldn't stay patient for toi long and just barged into Oyakata-sama's house, when he took too long to answer. 

Sanemi's P.O.V

I saw Oyakata-sama making his way to the door looking tired. I felt a little guilty as I knew I was the reason for making him lose his sleep. 

"Oyakata-sama, please this is urgent. Kanroji-san, Tomioka-san, Kyojuro-san and 2 people including the demon girl have all disappeared." I spoke. I saw his eyes widen and he immediately replied.

"Gather all those who have not gone, for a meeting"

"Even those Kanoe's who have recently joined?" I asked. 

"Yes even them. Their teammates have also disappeared so it will be good for them to know what's happening."

"Hai" I replied and ran off. But something was nagging me. What did Oyakata-sama mean by 'whats happening'. Does that mean he knew this would happen? I shrugged it off and ran back to where the others were standing. Tch, they need to react a bit faster.