She's so nice

Yuri's P.O.V.

Second day of school and things seem to be going back to normal, for me at least.

As I head to my now usual spot to have lunch by myself (as usual), I spot dick nose, like Natsuki cleverly called him. But that's not all, he's with those other 3 idiots.

Tetsuya Kiryuu, a boy of short brown hair with the generic hairstyle, with the detail that it looks kinda frizzy.

Yuta Iwami, a considerably tall boy, well he's in the Basketball club after all, of slightly dark skin and dark brown hair combed back with sides and back shaved.

And last but not least, Ran Edogawa, a girl of tanned skin, dyed red hair, long and stylish, I think her original color was black though, and shorter than me but still taller than dick nose, and also... Satoru's girlfriend.

They are standing right around the corner I have to forcefully go through to get to my spot, I guessed they're waiting since I notice Satoru quickly glaring at me before saying something to his friends.

Maybe I shouldn't go there today.

No, I have to start being braver.

Maybe she could show up.

I-I have to just walk past them, ignore them and that's all, I can do that.

I take a deep breath, clutch my book and lunchbox against my chest tight as if my life depended on it and continue my way.

"Hey, hey, hey where do you think you're going!", Just as I feared, Satoru now blocks my way as I try to walk, I try going left and then right but he simply side steps to block me again.

"S-Satoru, c-could you please...", I stutter in a very low voice, I'm trembling again, nervous and helpless. As always. "Can't hear a damn thing bitch!", Satoru exclaims and pushes me back by my shoulders, but I bump into something bigger immediately.

"Woah! Watch your step dumbass!", Yuta says as he grabs me by the arms, my upper arms thankfully, and holds me still. "Look at you! You haven't changed a damn thing! Looking ugly as ever!", Ran says as she roughly messes my hair.

Ran, if there's one of this 4 I dislike the most, is her.

She's quite honestly, not so good looking. But she always acts like she's the most beautiful flower in the school. She wears an exaggerated quantity of make up.

Ran enjoys boosting her ego by messing with other girls even less good looking than her, myself included of course.

Since she's the girlfriend of this dick nose prick and consequently, friend with those other two block heads, no one has the courage to do anything about it.

This group in general is known for bullying shy, nerdy and that sort of people every day, seems like it's the only thing they do at school sometimes.

Of course, I'm one of their favorite victims since last year when I had the awful luck of having all 4 in the same class as me.

This year though, it was only Satoru so I was a bit relieved despite knowing I'd still have to deal with him.

But it seems being in different classes is not going to stop them from being the number 1 prick group.

"Listen up, purple bitch, I want you to have one thing clear", Satoru says but I can't concentrate too much on his words, my eyes and focus are on Tetsuya.

"What happened yesterday doesn't mean a damn thing you hear me? I don't care who that pink shrimp is or whatever, but if we happen to see her around us, we're gonna let her know why no one messes with me, got it?", Satoru continues his threats and this time I find myself forced to pay attention.