She's looking at me

Yuri's P.O.V.

Saturday at last!

I quickly shut off my alarm, see the clock and make myself sure it's 9 am like I planned.

I rapidly enter the bathroom and start taking off my clothes to take a refreshing shower.

I glance at the sink for a moment... No, not today, I have nothing that needs to be taken out, in fact, I haven't had anything as of late.

...

As I let the hot water run down my body and caress my skin I take a moment to think about what awaits for today.

Natsuki, small and hard like a pebble on the outside but soft and gentle as cotton on the inside.

One of the few people in this entire world that called me her friend, that showed no shame for it, and stood up for me when no one else did.

Ahhh~ Natsuki, when you smile at me my heart feels like it could burst out of my chest at any moment, when your sweet voice reaches my ears I feel my mind at peace, when you look at me with those beautiful magenta eyes...

Mmmngh~ I flinch slightly as my hands run down my chest to my belly as I remember all those times Natsuki laid her eyes on me, getting a bit too excited.

No, not now... I need to stay calm and just focus on this promising day ahead.

...

I look at myself in the mirror once more and double check everything is in order after having breakfast and come back to my room to change to the actual clothes I spent so much time picking yesterday.

I honestly never liked looking at myself in the mirror that much, but as of late I have done it more often thinking if what I'm seeing will be of that pink cutie's liking.

A dark purple long sleeved blouse with the addition of it having a v neck with a bit of... Cleavage. Black leggings that make my hips feel a bit too tight, and a pair of black flat shoes. Simple but not too informal, and not too formal as well, hopefully she'll like it.

I take a deep breath and fix my hair a bit more before finally grabbing the bag with the stuff I need for the banners and leave my house.

=================

So this is the building... Well, as Natsuki said yesterday when she texted me her address, it's the only one around here and it looks a bit rusty...

I'm starting to feel nervous, great. Come on Yuri, breath in, breath out.

I repeat that to myself as I go upstairs and finally reach the fourth floor.

Room 1408, okay here we are.

I see no door bell so I knock on the door, hoping I didn't do it too hard or loud it could bother her family.

In no time, I hear the door unlock and the time starts flowing slower and slower as the door opens.

Now an usual thing for me, a light blush appears on my face and my heart begins racing as I see the pink girl now standing in front of me wearing a pink frilly skirt, a white t-shirt with a little cat on the right side of her chest, she isn't wearing socks so I can feel my eyes going lower and lower as I fight my urge to stare at her short yet pretty bare legs.