She's my friend

Natsuki's P.O.V.

Recommendations... Ugh... I don't feel like I have the confidence to do that...

I did research a bit of horror mangas and stuff but I didn't have the guts to try reading them...

Dammit why did I tell her that?!

I feel a light squeeze on my hand.

"Everything okay Tsuki?", Ryuko asks me, I can see her a bit concerned. "Yeah, I was just spacing out a bit", I reply.

"Hmm do you know what I think about when I space out?", She asks me, I noticed the light blush on her cheeks, I know the answer but I decide to play along. "No, what is it?", I ask curious.

"You!", Ryuko says happily and clings to my arm. Geez, she's so cheesy sometimes but I don't dislike that at all. "Predictable", I say grinning a bit.

"I know, can't be helped right? After all I'm head over heels for you!", Ryuko giggles adorably. "Shhh! Not so loud! It's embarrassing you know...", I say as I look away and blush.

"Alright, alright, we're here anyway", Ryuko says as she lets go of my hand, we've reached the point we part ways to go to our respective schools now. "Just one second... Here!", She says as she pulls out the pink lunchbox from her bag and gives it to me.

"Again? You really don't have to", I say a bit embarrassed, mostly because I feel a bit bad she does this extra effort for me. "But I want to, so deal with it", Ryuko says as she caresses my cheek and I just let out a long sigh.

"Y-You don't like my food maybe?", She suddenly asks now really nervous. "No! It's not that! I love it but I just... Don't wanna be a burden you know...", I quickly say to erase that expression off her pretty face.

"You're not a burden, never will be, you hear me?", She surprises me with a hug and whispers those words to my ear, there's nothing but concern and honesty in her voice. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry", I say as I return the hug.

She really is so good to me...

That's why I gotta stop that, leave it in the past and focus on the future full of love she puts so much effort into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri's P.O.V.

Here I am after all.

What Monika said... I've been thinking about it the whole weekend and I'm afraid while one part of me still thinks it's better to just get away from this, another chose to believe and hold onto Monika's words.

Unfortunately or fortunately, I don't know anymore, that last part is stronger.

If I really do have a chance, I need to start trying, but I have to be careful.

I don't want her to push me away immediately, I can't just go and tell her my feelings just yet, like Monika said, I have to lit up the fire again.

If there ever was one really...

I should start trying to be friends first, control my emotions and my racing heart around her, and make it so she talks to me the way she talks to Sayori, Omiko or that big guy.