First Kiss

•Five•

~Your POV~
"Come on, Five" I said as I sat on Five's bed "why don't you just go with Allison or Vanya?" Five asked.

I was currently begging my dear boyfriend to come with me to a carnival. "Because, you're my boyfriend and I want to spend time with you" I replied.

"Fine" Five gave in as I smiled and hugged him "thanks!" I said and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and got ready for the carnival as I put my hair in a cute ponytail. "Are you guys ready?" We heard Klaus asked "yep! Coming" I spoke and dragged Five downstairs.

Five held my hand in his as we walked to the carnival. I smiled as we soon got to the carnival and Allison, Vanya and Luther went to the rides and Diego, Klaus and Ben went to the carnival games.

"What shall we do, darling?" Five asked "look at that cute teddy bear!" I said as I pointed to a cute stuffed bear.

Five smirked "watch this" he whispered to me and spacial jumped in the game booth.

I giggled as Five quickly took the bear and spacial jumped back to me. "Here ya go, my dear" Five said and gave me the bear.

"Thank you, Five!" I spoke and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and we then went on the ferris wheel.

We were doing just fine until the ride stopped "what happened?" I asked as I held onto Five's arm tightly.

"I slipped the guy a ten to stop the wheel when we were at the top for a couple of minutes" Five admitted.

"Why?" I asked him "this is why" Five stated and kissed me on the lips. I blushed and kissed him back as he held me close.

I smiled as we pulled apart "aren't you glad I dragged you to the carnival?" I asked him "actually yeah" Five stated.

•Klaus•

~Your POV~
I was cleaning up Klaus since he got into a bar fight and he was pretty bloody.

I wiped the dry blood from his lip as I sighed heavily. "What?" Klaus asked me "one day, you're gonna get yourself killed if you keep getting in fights" I stated.

Klaus chuckled softly "I'll be fine, babe, I'm a big boy" he joked as he smiled. I sighed softly "I know, but, I'm just worried for you" I said.

Klaus hugged me and I hugged him back as he kissed my head. I looked up at him and softly kissed him on the lips.

Klaus kissed me back and held me closer as I then pulled apart from him. Klaus smiled happily as he held my hands in his.

•Diego•

~Your POV~
"Patch! Get out of here!" I yelled as Patch had an injured arm. "I'm not leaving you!" Patch shouted back and I then felt a pain in my stomach.

I looked down at stomach and there was a small bullet hole. I coughed as I fell to the floor and hugged my stomach.

"P-Patch...ge-get...D-Di-Diego..." I muttered as I saw Patch nod quickly and I then grew unconscious.

Timeskip to three hours later...

I woke up in a hospital bed as I groaned in pain "ugh...my head" I grumbled. "(Y/N)!" A voice shouted and I flinched.

I looked to see Diego and he held me close to him "y-you're so stu-stupid!" He stuttered out.

I kissed his head and rubbed his back "Diego, baby, I'm alright" I spoke and held him close to me.

Diego then crawled in bed with me and I wiped his tears. Diego caressed my cheek and then kissed me lovingly.

I kissed him back and after a few seconds, we pulled apart and smiled happily.

•Ben•

~Your POV~
I was reading a book while sitting on the couch in the main room of the academy.

Ben was in his room because he was getting cleaned up. "So!" A voice said and I looked to see Allison "oh hey Al!" I said happily.

Allison and I were best friends and so were me and Vanya. "When are you gonna kiss Ben?" She asked and I immediately turned red.

"All you two do is hug and hold hands" she stated and then, Klaus came in the room "yeah, you guys are too innocent for this world" he spoke.

"Why're you two harassing my girlfriend?" A voice asked and I looked to see Ben. "Hey Benny boy!" Klaus said and Ben gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I smiled as Ben then gave me a quick peck on the lips. My eyes widen as I looked at him and Allison and Klaus cheered.

Ben smiled and sat down by me "that a new book?" He asked me like nothing happened.

"O-oh! Yeah!" I said as I laid my head on his chest.