The Fighter

Five Hargreeves x Reader

~Five's POV~I was walking around the academy when I heard something behind me

~Five's POV~
I was walking around the academy when I heard something behind me. But, next thing I knew, I got kicked to the ground.

"The hell?" I groaned and spacial jumped back onto my feet to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (s/c) skin.

She was wearing a black mask and her eyes were covered with a white part of the mask, like the masks I wore as a child.

She was wearing a black leather jacket with a coca cola shirt and black ripped jeans. She looked pretty familiar but I couldn't really tell who she was.

She had a knife in her hands as she charged at me but I spacial jumped away from her.

She looked around and I heard her mutter something under her breath.

~Your POV~
"I didn't miss that..." I muttered to myself as I threw her knife at Five. It almost hit him but it just stuck to the wall right by him.

"You are quite the fighter, aren't you?" Five asked me and I smirked. "It's cute how you don't know who I am" I stated.

"What?" Five questioned as he made a confused expression. I charged at Five again and this time, he pinned me to the ground.

I struggled underneath him until I just gave up and he then reached for my mask.

Five took it off, revealing my (e/c) eyes as I glared at him. "Eight?!" He asked me  "it's (Y/N)" I corrected and shoved him off of me.

I stood up on my feet as I used my mind to make my knife fly back in my hand. "Where have you been?" Five asked me "away from you! Right after you left me!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry, okay?!" Five yelled at me as he tried to hug me. I've been in this academy for sixteen years of my life until I left.

"I don't need you..." I muttered as tried to walk away but Five hugged me from behind, causing me to break down into tears.

Five held me close "I'm so sorry I left you and I tried everything to get back to you..." he stated and I sighed softly.

"I-I...I love you" I admitted and he looked at me "I love you too" Five said and softly kissed my lips.

I kissed him back as Five soon pulled away and I smiled lovingly.

~Five's POV~
I smiled back at her until I felt a kick to the stomach. (Y/N) stood up and smirked "sorry Fivey, but you shouldn't have left me...it'll take a lot more than a sweet kiss to earn my trust..." (Y/N) said.

She then ran away as I stood up with tears in my eyes "that damn girl...I love her too much..."