First I Love You

•Five•

You were rambling to Five about your favorite singer in the kitchen as he just looked like he was listening.

He had his elbow propped up in the table and his cheek was laying in the palm of his hand.

"Then! They have a conc-" "god, I love you" you heard Five mutter with a warm smile on his face. You looked at him "I love you too, Five" you spoke and he stood up and kissed your cheek.

You smiled and the two of you hugged for a couple more minutes.

•Klaus•

You were listening to music on you phone as you hummed softly to the music. Then, Klaus came in and hugged you from behind "hello to you too" you said as you took out an ear bud.

"Hello, my sunflower" Klaus whispered to you and he unplugged you phone from your earbuds and turned your music up.

You both started to dance as Klaus held you close to him. "I love you" you stated and his eyes widen.

"You do?" Klaus asked and you nodded "I love you too" he aaid and you kissed.

•Diego•

You were doing some paperwork at you desk as you winced in pain. You got shot in the arm during a mission a couple days ago and your arm was still healing.

You sighed softly as you laid you head down. You haven't told your boyfriend that you got shot because you didn't want to worry him.

Then, you heard a door swing open "Diego, what do you need now?" One of the other cops said and you froze.

"Hey babeee" you said nervously and he walked up to you "show me your arm, now" he demanded.

"Are you telling a professional cop what to do?" You asked as you smirked. Diego rolled his eyes and softly grabbed your left arm and rolled up your sleeve.

Your left arm was wrapped in bandages "why didn't you tell me?" Diego asked "I didn't want to worry you" you admitted.

"I love you and you shouldn't be afraid to tell me if you got hurt" Diego spoke "I love you too" you stated and he smiled soflty.

•Ben•

You were reading a book in the courtyard as you sat alone with your (h/l) (h/c) hair blew in the wind.

You then felt two soft hands cover your eyes "guess who, songbird?" A voice asked. "Hmm, I wonder who calls me songbird?" I asked as I acted like I was thinking.

"Ben?" I asked and the hands uncovered my eyes as I looked up to see Ben.

"Ben!" I cheered and he kissed my cheek "hello honey" Ben spoke and I smiled softly. "I love you, baby" Ben stated and my eyes widen and I teared up a bit.

"I love you too!" I said and we kissed for a few seconds.