The Glances

Ben Hargreeves x Reader

This is a soulmate au where you get small glances of what your soulmate can see

~Your POV~
I was at my house when I saw yet another glance.

It was my soulmate walking with a man with long hair to his shoulders "c'mon Ben!"

Ben...

That's a cute name. I smiled "now, maybe if I find that man, I can find my soulmate!" I said happily as I sighed softly.

I then heard a knock on my door "who is it?" I asked "who do you think?" A voice called out.

"Come in, Allison" I said as we both laughed when she came inside. "So what's up?" I asked her "I want you to meet my family!" Allison said happily.

~Ben's POV~
I finally got home after going to the store with Klaus when I got another glance.

My soulmate was being dragged by someone...wait, I know her! That's Allison! My soulmate's with Allison!

"Klaus!" I yelled as I ran to Klaus, who was already in his room. "What?" He asked me "my soulmate is with Allison!" I explained.

"What? With Allison?" Klaus asked and I nodded quickly. "Guys! I want you to meet someone!" A voice called out.

"That's Allison" Klaus confirmed and we ran downstairs. Five spacial jumped downstairs while the others just walked.

"Guys, this is my good friend, (Y/N)" Allison said and I looked to see a slightly shorter but beautiful girl with (h/l) (h/c), (e/c) eyes and (s/c).

I guess I was staring because Klaus nudged me in my ribs. "Hey!" I hissed at him and he laughed softly "put your goo goo eyes away" he whispered to me.

"(Y/N), this is Luther, Diego, Klaus, Vanya, Five and that's Ben" Allison introduced.

My soulmate was now...in the academy and she was looking at me and Klaus...it is (Y/N)!

"Um...Allison, could I talk to (Y/N)...alone?" I asked and Allison nodded. I softly took (Y/N)'s hand in mine and I lead her to my room.

"You're my soulmate" I stated.

~Your POV~
"You're my soulmate" Ben spoke as my eyes widen "what?" I asked and he sighed softly. "When you get a glance, tell me what you see" Ben instructed as I nodded.

My soulmate was...looking at me?!

"It is you..." I admitted and he smiled brightly. I smiled back as he picked me up and he spun me around.

I smiled happily "now, as your soulmate, I would love to take you on a date" Ben offered. I smiled softly "I would love to" I replied.