Finding Her

~Five's POV~I was in Elliot's apartment when I asked him "who was the most recent arrival?" I questioned

~Five's POV~
I was in Elliot's apartment when I asked him "who was the most recent arrival?" I questioned.

"This girl. She got in the newspaper because she randomly appeared and she had no records. She got here just last month" Elliot said as he showed me a newspaper with (Y/N) walking down the sidewalk.

"(Y/N)" I mumbled as I looked at the photo. "Who's (Y/N)?" Elliot asked me "well, she is one of my best friends" I explained "well, here is this picture of her after she got adopted" Elliot stated.

He then showed me a photo of (Y/N) being taken out of a small orphanage with a woman and a man.

"Alright, I'll be back" I spoke and spacial jumped away from him. I got to the orphanage and I looked around. "Can I help you, kid?" A receptionist asked me.

"Uh yeah...a friend of mine got adopted from here and I've been looking for her" I stated.

"What's her name?" The woman asked "(Y/N)" I responded "why do you need to know where she is?" The woman questioned.

"I need to know that she's okay" I said and the woman rolled her eyes and went on her computer.

"She lives on 126 Mountain Avenue" the woman told me and I nodded as I ran out of the orphanage. I soon got to her house and I pounded on the door.

"Listen, we don't want any coo- Five?!" A voice said and I looked to see (Y/N) at the door.

Her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair got longer and she was wearing a baggy blue button up shirt that was tucked into blue jean shorts.

I hugged her tightly as I kissed her head "I missed you" I whispered in her ear.

"Five...what're you doing here?" (Y/N) asked me as I held her close. "I just got here...I've been looking for you" I explained.

(Y/N) then pulled away from me as she then kissed me on the lips. We weren't dating but I did like her. A lot actually.

I kissed her back and I soon pulled away for air. "Now. Let's go save the world" I said as she smiled softly and she nodded.

We then went on our marry way to find Diego and the others.