The Peace

This was an amazing request by TMNTlover0123, I hope you enjoy!

Flashback...

~Your POV~
I was playing soccer with my brother and my sister, Phillip and Natalie. I scored at goal between the two bushes in ny backyard that we made the goal.

Then I heard someone say "hey, mind if we join?" I looked to see seven kids. Two girls and five boys.

"Oh! Sure, now we're even" I stated as the kids walked into our backyard. "I'm (Y/N), this is Natalie and Phillip" I introduced.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Five and these are my siblings, Luther, Diego, Klaus, Allison, Ben and Vanya" a boy with chocolate brown hair and green eyes said.

I looked at the kids and a boy with dark black hair and brown eyes caught my eye. "This is Benny" Klaus spoke.

"Nice to meet you, Ben" I spoke.

"Nice to meet you as well, (Y/N)" Ben stated.

Flashback ended...

~Your POV~
Now here we were, at the academy at the kids' dad's funeral and I was there supporting them, since they had just lost their father.

I looked down at my tattoo. 'That's the thing about life. No one makes it out alive'. I had gotten that tattoo after my best friend, Ben passed away.

I knew about the kids' powers and even after 12 years of being their friends, it was still shocking when they use their powers.

I had dated one of the kids. Diego. It was just a fling to me, but to him, it was bigger than that.

I had just walked into the academy and I looked around to see Pogo. "The children are in the courtyard, my dear, I was just heading there" he spoke in his kind voice.

He lead me outside "oh hey (Y/N)" Klaus said as he smiled sweetly. "Hey Klaus...Five?!" I asked "long story, I'll tell you later" Five said.

I stood by Vanya as I whispered a hello to her and smiled slightly. During the speech that Pogo was giving, he asked if we had anything else to say.

Diego decided to say "he was a monster" making Klaus stifle a laugh. Luther and Diego started fighting until I walked between them.

"It is your father's funeral, have at least a little respect for him!" I yelled as Luther stormed away. I groaned in annoyance as I went inside with everyone.

I looked down at my hands when I thought I felt a small chill. I looked around and I then saw a cup fall on the ground.

My eyes widen and I was clearly scared and I then stumbled to the floor when I heard something move around.

I looked at the doorway to see Klaus clenching his fists and a blue fog covered his hands. I looked around to see Ben?!

He looked at me and smiled softly "hello again (Y/N)."

"Hello Ben."