Best Friends

Ben Hargreeves x Reader

Flashback...

They're ten in this flashback
~Ben's POV~
I was at the park with my brothers, Klaus and Five when I saw a little girl sitting all alone, playing with a flower.

I admired her from the bench where I was sitting. Then, Klaus came up to me "what're you looking at, Benny?" He asked me as Five came up to us.

"One, don't call me that and second, nothing" I stated "he was staring at that girl!" Five teased.

I blushed as I went to shove him but he spacial jumped behind me, so I fell forward.

"Jerk" I muttered "hello?" I heard a soft voice say. I looked up to see the girl I was looking at earlier.

She had (h/l) (h/c) hair with (s/c) skin and beautiful (e/c) eyes. I froze as I turned red  "h-hi" I stuttered.

"I saw you fall and I was seeing of you were alright" the girl stated. "Oh! Yeah, I'm alright" I replied and she smiled softly.

"I'm (Y/N), what's your name?" She asked me "I'm Ben and these are my brothers, Five and Klaus" I said.

"Nice to meet you three, do you wanna play with me, Ben?" (Y/N) questioned and I nodded.

We played for hours until it was time for me to leave "wait Ben!" (Y/N) called out.

I looked at her and she ran up to me "promise we'll stay friends, best friends" she said as she put out her pinkie.

I smiled and linked my pinkie with hers "promise" I said back. That's how I knew that I was stuck with this girl for the rest of my life, which, to me, was good.

Flashback ended...

I was reading a book in the courtyard when I felt someone hug me from behind. "Hey Ben!" A voice said "hello (Y/N)" I said back.

She sat down by me "whatcha reading?" (Y/N) asked me. "Just a book about two kids that ran away from their home" I explained.

"Sounds intresting" she said and laid her head on my shoulder. We've been best friends for six years and we just started to date a month ago.

I held her close as (Y/N) smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled softly as she then took the book out of my hand and ran away.

I chuckled softly and ran after her "get back here!" I said "catch me if ya can, Benny boy!" (Y/N) called out to me.

I smiled as I thought how I got so lucky to meet this girl.