Prologue

Check the one-shot of Underwater Dance to follow the story!

www.wattpad.com/917759422-optimus-prime-x-reader-one-shots-underwater-dance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was an 18-year-old girl named Y/N. She was an adult that had H/C hair and E/C eyes. Let me tell you, she's gorgeous! A lot of guys wanted to date her, but she refused them. She wasn't stupid. A lot of people cared only about looks instead of who they were. That was very disrespectful. Many people were crude and abusive as they wanted power. Y/N's parents weren't alive because they got killed in a car accident. Y/N was depressed when the police told the news. She was close to her parents, but now they weren't anymore...

Y/N was an adult and was allowed to live at her parent's house. The court said it. Y/N signed papers and the place was now officially hers. Let me tell you, she lived very close to the beach. Heck, she could even walk there! The money that belonged to her parents was now hers. Thousands of dollars. They weren't rich or poor. Y/N was a smart woman and kept the money to pay rent while she had a job. She worked at a laboratory that belonged to Silas. It was kinda a weird name. Silas ran the laboratory and he was a cruel man. It was like he never cared for others! He was interested in finding special creatures that he heard of recently. Merformers. They were mermaids that lived in the ocean. He became interested that he was trying to capture one so that he can do experiments. Y/N never saw a real one in person, but she saw photos of shadows that belonged to Merformers. Y/N felt sorry for these creatures. They became victims of Silas.

Y/N worked at the laboratory as a cleaner (or janitor). She never helped with the experiments because it wasn't her job. She did see a lot of men working on things. Silas hired Y/N as a cleaner and he was a strict boss too! He didn't care about Y/N at all. He just wanted her to do her job. Nothing more.

Y/N befriended people like Agent William Fowler and June Darby. Agent Fowler was someone that worked for the military. June was a nurse. Both of them introduced Y/N to the kids named Jack Darby, Miko Nakadai, and Rafael Esquivel. Jack was short for Jackson. He was June's son. Sadly, his dad didn't live with him and his mother. He was sixteen years old. He had a crush on a girl named Sierra. It was possible that she returned those feelings. Miko was an energetic girl that loved to rock. She was a girl from Japan, but she understands English very well. She was fifteen years old and caused trouble. Many times than you think. She was the very first human wrecker. That was a secret that she kept from Y/N while others know. The last one was Rafael. You can call him Raf. He was a shy and intelligent boy with glasses. His mother was pretty strict. Raf was extremely good at computers that you could ask him for help with it! He was also only twelve years old so he was the youngest. The kids had an enemy who they truly hate: Vince. He was just such a jerk that he thought bullying was fun! Well, it was not! Also, Agent Fowler, June, Jack, Miko, and Raf kept a big secret...

Y/N's life was nothing usual until one day, Silas and his team, who he called M.E.C.H, got a Merformer creature. The fishers caught it and they offered it to the M.E.C.H. It was the mighty leader named Optimus Prime. Y/N's life was about to change...