Chapter 4

Finally, it was dark and it was time for action. Y/N made up a lie to Silas and she told him that she would stay at the laboratory when others would leave. Silas didn't care and accepted. He gave her a spare key so that she can lock the laboratory up when she leaves. Perfect.

Y/N watched as the last men left the building. When she was alone, she went immediately to the room where Optimus was. She stopped at the tank. "Others left, now we can start."

Optimus nodded. "Excellent. Let's start."

Skip~

Y/N managed to succeed by bringing Optimus back to the ocean. She did it. She finally freed him. Y/N watched as Optimus jumped hight from his tank towards the ocean water. A big splash was created that it made Y/N wet, causing her to shriek in surprise.

Optimus chuckled. "I apologize for that."

Y/N shivered a bit since it was cold and chilly. "N-No problem."

It was then silence. They both felt a bit awkward until Optimus finally broke the silence. "Thank you for freeing me, Y/N. Are you ok to meet me here tomorrow? You can meet my team and you can spend time with the kids. Also, it's important."

Y/N heard seriousness in the last part. But why? Was it that important to come tomorrow? That's when she realized something. Frag... Silas might get suspicious when he'll catch Y/N's lie. She, of course, freed Optimus. She needs to come up with a good lie that makes sense.

Y/N decided to come tomorrow. She didn't want to make Optimus mad since he looked also like a tough, serious, and mighty leader. "Ok, I promise I will come tomorrow. But where do I have to be to meet you up?"

Optimus thought for a second. "My fellow scout named Bumblebee will be here tomorrow to lead you to our secret base (or hiding spot)."

Y/N nodded. "Alright."

Optimus nodded back with a soft smile. "Goodnight, Y/N."

"Goodnight, Optimus."

Optimus then disappeared and Y/N was alone. The roaches chirped while it was peaceful and quiet here. The sky was even covered with beautiful stars that you could watch this all night before the night turned into day.

At the base~

"Optimus! By the AllSpark, you're alright!" The voice belonged to a white and red Merformer named Ratchet.

Everyone at the base was very happy that their leader was alive and well. Ever since the Prime didn't come from patrol like he usually did, they went out to look for him, without any luck or trace.

"My fellow Autobots, I was kidnapped by two fishers while patrolling and I was kept hostage at M.E.C.H's laboratory. They were about to do experiments on me, but I met a fellow human named Y/N. She freed me."

Everyone was shocked. A fellow human named Y/N freed their leader? But how?

"What? But she works at Silas' laboratory!"

Optimus looked stern. "Not every human is bad. She's also friends with our human friends. I saw Miko speaking to Y/N once. She isn't bad."

No one spoke another word since they didn't want to make the Prime angry...

Optimus then looked at Bumblebee. "Bumblebee, I want you to go get Y/N when she arrives. Lead her here."

Bumblebee only chirped in response. He agreed.

Somewhere in the dark part~

"My Lord, I have news!" said a red male Merformer.

"What is it, Knockout?" said a big grey male Merformer that had a shark tail.

"I saw Prime speaking to a girl named Y/N. It seemed that she freed the Prime from the M.E.C.H," Knockout said.

There was a growl. "These bastards took one of my eyes!"

"Easy, Breakdown. Since that the human freed the Prime, we can try to lure him here by kidnapping the human," the mighty warlord said with an evil smirk.