Chapter 6

After the friendly introduction, everyone went off to do their own stuff like Ratchet was busy with tools. The kids went to their guardians and Optimus decided to give Y/N a tour. It was very interesting. What's more surprising was that he let Y/N ride on his back. He was massive! Optimus was swimming gently, being a respectful leader he was.

Y/N relaxed as Optimus swam around, telling this or that. Y/N had questions in her head. Who were the Decepticons and who was Megatron? The Decepticons sound like a bad group while Megatron was maybe their leader? (Funny thing because my grandma said that Decepticons means destroyers).

"Hey, Optimus?"

Optimus hummed, giving the human on his back a sign that he was listening.

"Who are the Decepticons and who's Megatron?"

Optimus was quiet for a second before saying: "The Decepticons are our enemies. They're trying to destroy us. We've been fighting against them for a very long time. We're in a war."

Y/N's heartbeat picked up speed. A war? Optimus could sense that her heartbeat was going fast. He knew that she's terrified. He felt guilty that he scared her. "I promise that as long as you're here with us, they will not hurt you."

Y/N calmed down a bit. He was such a kind and brave Meformer. He'll do everything t protect her and others. "And Megatron?"

"Megatron's their leader. He's dangerous. If you see him, hide immediately. If he sees you, then get away fast as you can and call for our help. Also, Megatron was someone who I considered once a... a brother."

Y/N was shocked. Optimus and Megatron were once friends? How? She really wanted to know more about his past, but he didn't seem comfortable telling it. Y/N decided to give it time before she'll really ask him. She didn't want to make him angry.

"So... What do you do in your free time?" Y/N asked.

"... Not much. I work a lot and watch others. What about you?"

"Not much as well. My life is very boring. I really want to experience more..."

Optimus hummed in understanding. He really wanted to give Y/N more experience like adventures and activities. He needed to think about how. He was a Merofmer, not a human. He didn't know much but he's still learning. He had been watching Jack, Miko, and Raf a lot while Agent Fowler and June worked a lot. He needed to think about plans to give Y/N more fun in life.

Sorry that it's short. It's hard because of school. I have on Monday and Friday 8 HOURS lessons and on other days I have 7. Wednesday of course it's only half a day of school. I'm trying my best to update on my stories the best as I can. I'm also paying attention a lot to Sanford x Reader because it's an easy story if you're really interested in history like I do. Don't worry, I'm still busy with Oswald as well. New one-shots of Optimus and Ratchet are coming. Enjoy :)