24: Imperfections

18+

Mina's POV

I woke up, blinded by the shining beam of the sun that was peeking through the beige curtains of my bedroom. I sat up, feeling my body sore from the core. How could not feel sore after how rough Jeonghan did me last night.

I glance at the man beside me. His angelic sleeping face greeted me as he cuddle on the thick sheets, covering his body from the cold.

I gotta say, he's adorable.

I rolled out of bed, grabbing a random shirt and shorts from my closet to wear. I went downstairs to the kitchen immediately to make breakfast since my stomach had been grumbling all night.

After our hot, intense make out, I didn't even bother to drink nor smoke anymore because I was sweating like crazy and my body had give up until now.

I was frying some eggs when a familiar figure suddenly walked up beside me.

"Good morning" I muttered in a small voice, not sparing at glance at the man beside me who's wearing a white shirt, boxers, messy hair as he rubbed his eyes.

"Morning" he said back as I put the food on two plates, making my way to the dining room.

"Eat up, you must be tired" I sat down on my seat as he walked up to me, sitting in front of me with an emotionless expression.

"What? You're not gonna regret what happen again, aren't you?" I chuckled

"No, I'm just tired" he answered as we began to eat.

"Thank God it's Saturday..."

"What we did last night was exhausting" I said as his eyes met mine, I winked at him as he just stared at me.

"What?" I asked innocently as he went back to focus on his food.

"You really shouldn't be teasing me unless you wanna get caught" I chuckled at his bitter statement.

"Don't worry about getting caught, I can get away from anything" I smirked

For Pete's sake, I'm wealthy as hell.

"That's not the point, Mina"

"Then what is it?"

"Aren't you even concern about your reputation? Yes, you can get away from everything because you have money, but-"

"Hush! To be honest, I don't really care about what people think" I cut him off as I leaned on a bit to him.

"Remember..."

"You live your life and people don't have the rights to judge you nor hurt you..." I trailed off

"Their opinion doesn't count, it's that simple" I remarked as I started eating.

My mom and my dad had always been conscious of their image as professionals. They wanted to be seen perfect. They wanted to be perfect parents with a perfect daughter.

A Perfect family.

But I guess, those images have been broken when I sat on the throne as the new CEO. As far as I know, In this world, no one is perfect because everything change and change is the only thing that is permanent.

"You know why don't we go to the mall today" I asked as Jeonghan tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.

"The mall? Why?" He asked