67: Full Of Misery

Mina's POV

I woke up feeling paranoid, my hands kept trembling, my knees felt wobbly and weak. I tried standing up from my bed, but I struggled to. I made my way out of my bedroom, making my way to the kitchen to find a medicine.

"God" I grunted as I held my head with my palm, squeezing my eyes shut upon the feeling of tremendous pain.

My heart kept beating rapidly as if I'm nervous, but I'm not. I could not breathe at all which is why I kept held of my chest.

My eye sight became blurry as I reached out for the cupboard, but before I could even get a hold of the medicine I felt my body had already given up on me.

Next thing I knew, Everything went black.

Soonyoung's POV

"Maybe Ms. Park and I can have a meeting at her house? She really needs to settle this with me" Attorney Han spoke with a begging voice.

"I'll ask her then" I said as I stood up.

"Anyway, thanks for meeting with me" We shook hands as we lightly smiled eat each other.

"No problem, I'll just update you, Attorney" I bowed before leaving the office with a few documents that needs to be shown to Ms. Park.

I have to go meet her at her house so I can report to her about the meeting today. I have a lot of work to do at the company, but I'm glad that Seokmin did me a favor which is to be the temporary head of the finishing department.

If only Jeonghan already recovered, he could've done this task for me since he's the real secretary here, but too bad he still have to rest because of the gun shot.

It must've been painful and traumatic to experience that.

"To Ms. Park" I said to the guard as he nodded his head lightly, letting me drive inside the residence where my boss lives.

I only need to report this to her and after that I'll go back to the company to continue my work and then I'll have lunch with Seokmin.

Just a few more tasks and I'll be able to take a break. I badly need a break since it's been exhausting.

"Ms. Park" I knocked on the door since I've rang the doorbell many times already.

"Ms. Park, it's Kwon Soonyoung"

"Ms. Park" I knocked several times but there were no response.

"Ms. Park, I'll come in!" I exclaimed before reaching out for the doorknob and to my surprise it's unlock.

How can she be so careless after all what happened?

"Ms. Park?" I called as I entered the cold, silent home. I slowly made my way to the living room where I saw lots of blanket, pillows, bag of chips and empty bottles scattered on the floor.

What a mess.

"Ms. Park, I'm here to report" I called as I went to the kitchen, putting down the folder of documents on the dining table, but then the shattered glasses of bottles by the kitchen caught my eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity as I took a peek. I gasped in shock as I saw Ms. Park's uncounscious body on the cold floor.

"Ms. Park!" I knelt down as I shook her body, but she wasn't responding.

This is terrible.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket, dialing her doctor's number.

"Hello? Who is-"

"Doctor Jeon!"

Jihoon's POV

"We should probably rearrange this title track-Jihoon, are you listening?" I got back to my senses upon hearing Bumzu's warning tone.

"U-Uhm, wh-what is it again? Sorry" I responded as He sighed, diverting his gaze at me.

"You know what, Let's take a break. It's lunch time though" He said as he stood up, patting my shoulder before leaving the studio.

"Go and eat, Jihoon. You're probably hungry" Was left alone in the quiet, cold studio. I plopped down on the sofa, grabbing phone to check my messages.

Me:
How is she?

For the passed few days, Only Soonyoung has a contact towards Mina since he assisted her in literally everything. I wanna know how is she holding up, but because of the fact that she keeps pushing me away, I wasn't able to text nor call her.

If I force myself to communicate with her then she might just get mad at me which is why I kept asking Soonyoung to report to me about her condition.

Soonyoung:
She fainted again! I came to her house to report about the meeting with Attorney Han and then I saw her in the floor, unconscious.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I read his text. I gasped silently as I covered my mouth. I stood up to leave, however I remembered that I'm busy.

Fuck, I still have a lot of work to do.

Me:
What? What happened to her? Is she okay now? What did her doctor say?

Soonyoung:
Doctor Jeon said it was alcohol poisoning

I huffed out a sigh to myself as I laid back on the sofa, staring at the ceiling. How can she drink so much at her state? Is alcohol really her remedy? She's driving me nuts.

Me:
Someone really needs to watch out for her, she's uncontrollable.

Soonyoung:
Yeah, I know.

Me:
Okay, Tell Jeonghan that maybe he could keep an eye on her even for just tonight. You should take a rest and tomorrow I'll be the one to accompany her.

Soonyoung:
Okay, I'll do that.

She knows to herself that she's emotionally unstable but she kept pushing people away which annoys me.

She shouldn't be keeping her problems all by herself.

"You good now?" The door suddenly burst open, Bumzu came with two cups of ramen on his hands which he put down on the table.

"Let's eat lunch, I ordered some pork earlier which will probably here in a few minutes" He took his chopsticks using it to stir the noodles.

"Hey, Can I take a day off tomorrow?" I asked hesitantly. He tilted his head, his clueless eyes met mine as he smiled lightly.

"This the first time you asked for a break which you deserve so yeah, Go take a break" He said as he nodded his head.

Years of working in the entertainment industry, I didn't ask nor beg for a break because I always kept working at my studio which feels like home to me, but now I'm have to take a break to keep an eye to an old folk.