62: Solace

~Several Weeks Later~

Weeks have passed by so fast, All I could remember was that I got the drug test and it came back positive which proves that Myungho had drugged me, also there were lots of meetings between me and Attorney Han.

I would mostly come to attorney Han's office, the precinct, or the hospital, but most of the time I couldn't get out since there are so many paparazzi following me and also the death threats.

I still haven't been able to figure out who it is and the last time I had contact with that person is when he or she tried to tail me. That person mostly sends letters, but I'm waiting for the next move.

"Xu Minghao, You are proved to be guilty of sexual harassment, illegal trespassing, and assault, You will be sentenced to prison for-"

"Your honor! I object!" The other lawyer stood up, exclaimed as the judge shot him a death glare. I can't help but feel all wobbly and weak on my spot as I looked away with teary eyes.

"It's finally done" Attorney Han turned to me with a reassuring smile as I smiled back at him lightly.

***

"Ms. Park!"

"Ms. Park! May we ask a few questions!"

"Ms. Park-"

"Please step aside! Ms. Park will not be answe-" I raised my palm which cut off Soonyoung's words.

"Go on, ask me" I said as the camera continues to flash, muffled chatters continued; it was very chaotic out here in the courtroom.

"The charges have been proved, How do you feel about it?"

"Of course, I feel fair because he deserves it. He did this and he shall pay for it"

"Ms. Park! Is it true that you'll be stepping down from your position as the CEO?" My lips frowned as I furrowed my eyebrows upon hearing the ridiculous question.

"No, I won't be stepping down from my position, no matter what" I responded arrogantly with a hint of madness.

Now, Who would do such a rumor huh?

Probably the directors duh.

"Ms. Park!"

"Ms. Park! Is it true that-"

"Let's go, Soonyoung" I whispered as Soonyoung gestured the guards to help me get through the crowded, chaotic way out of the building.

As soon as I hopped inside the car, I laid back. I took off my sunglasses, closing my eyes for a moment as I relaxed since the flashing of the cameras had affected my eyes.

"Did you give the check to attorney Han?"

"Yes, Miss"

"And how is Jeonghan doing?" I asked as the car began to move.

"He's doing pretty well, but his left arm seems to trouble him a lot"

Looks like, I'm gonna have to take care of him.

I still can't get my mind out of that question. It was an out of the blue question since I never really said anything about retiring because this company will be mine, always.