Part 1🙈

Y/N's POV
"Y/N go can you go serve that table" asked my coworker Michelle. "Sure" I said. I work at the diner because I have to make my own money. Why you ask well I don't have any family and I wanna go to college. Oh shit I didn't introduce my self well. Hi my names Y/N Y/L/N I'm 17 and in my senior year in high school. I don't have any family left because some died of old age and others died because of other things. Well I do have my dad but he's basically someone who just cause me pain instead of helping me. My dad abuses me and I have to put on makeup even tho I don't like to wear makeup. Anyways I'm going to go serve the table with the big scary guys in it. They seemed to be talking about something. "Hi I'm Y/N I'm going to be your server today what would you like" I said. With a smile.
Corbyn's POV
Me and the Boys just got done with a mission and we were hungry we stopped at a diner with not a lot of people in it. We walked inside and everyone got quite and watched us we sat down and everyone went back to what they were doing."Corbyn when are you going to get our female leader, it's been to long" said Jonah. "I have to find the right one" I said.  Out of the corner of my eye I see this beautiful girl serving people. I want her. I get what I want and I want her. "Hey I'm Michelle and I'll be your server today wh-" this girl said scared I cut her of "Can you get that girl to serve us" I said pointing to my angel. "Yes right away sir" the girl said in a hurry. "Dude what was that we could've ordered" said Zach. "I found her" I said. "Who" said Jack. "The woman who will stand next to me when we rule" I said. "Who" said Jack again. "Her" I said and pointed to her. They stared at her in awe.  I started getting angry why are they looking at my angel like that. "Stop looking at her" I said angry. "Don't worry bro she's practically our sister now if she's going to be with you" Daniel said. We were interrupted by someone. "Hi I'm Y/N I'm going to be your server today what would you like" said my angel as I turned around. We ordered our stuff. I watched my angel walk around the room and serve people. "Dude your whipped" said Jack chuckling softly.  "Shut up" I said still watching her. We were about to leave when, all of a sudden I see my angel rushing to get out of here.  I went up to her. "Hey angel why are you in a hurry, are you ok" I say a bit worried. "Oh no it's nothing." She said and walked away. I'll get you my little angel.
Y/N's POV
After I bumped into that guy I rushed home. My dad was going to give me a bad beating I'm late to get home. Last time I was late I got a black eye and a sprained ankle. "WHERE WERE YOU, YOU LITTLE SLUT" My dad screamed. "I was at work" I said quietly. He just slapped me. He then started to beat me. He hit me in the head hard and after that I just saw black. I woke up on the floor in a pool of my own blood. I got up and limped to the bathroom and got ready for school. I put this on ->

I got to school and went straight to class

I got to school and went straight to class. I sat down in the back in the corner where no one else sits. I felt someone sit next to me. Weird no one sits next to me. "Hey babygirl" said Jake. Jake is this jock that has fucked the whole school except for me, he tries to get at me but I don't want anything to do with him. "Hi" I said uncomfortably. "You wanna go out later" he said getting closer to me.  "Yo get away from her can't you see she's uncomfortable" said one of the guys that was at the diner yesterday. "What are you going to do about it big guy" Jake said getting closer to me. "Jake stop" I said. "Bro she said to stop so stop" said the same guy. "You better stop before I do something" said the blonde guy in the middle. "She's mine" said Jake. The blond dude just punched Jake. "Get anywhere near her and I'll make your life a living hell got it" said The bland dude. Jake just nodded and ran away. The blonde dude just came and sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I'm Corbyn and you are my little angel" he said while kissing my head . "I'm not yours I don't even know you well" I said trying to get away. "You were mine since last night" he says pulling me to his chest. Before I could even argue he told the guys that we're watching us to introduce themselves. "Hi I'm..