Part 2

Y/N's POV
"Hi I'm Zach" said the guy that told Jake to stop. "Hi thank you for trying to help me" I told him with a smile. "Your adorable" Zach said. I just blushed and drugged my face in Corbyn's shirt. I heard Corbyn chuckle. "Hey cutie I'm Daniel and I'm going to be your best friend" the guy with the tooth gap said. "Hi" I said. He just smiled. "I'm jack and I'm going to be the one that your going to like the most besides Corbyn" the guy with curly hair said. (Pretend he still has curly hair, I miss it) "hi" I said. "I'm Jonah" the tall guy said. "Your not talkative either huh?" I asked him he just nodded. "Then were going to be good friends" I said with a soft smile. He smiled a bit, then went back to normal. I don't think the boys caught that smile. "He's a bit quite, he doesn't like to show emotion, but you'll get used to it babygirl" corbyn said and pecked my neck. We sat down and talked for the rest of the period.
Time skip to lunch...
I was walking down the hall when I was pulled into a classroom. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. "Babygirl I couldn't enjoy you well today" Jake said. "Get away from me" I said. Jake then got closer to me and friend to kiss me, he then tried to pull down my pants. I was crying by then telling him to stop. "JAKE STOP IT" I screamed sobbing. I was hoping someone was hearing me. "Babygirl just shut up and enjoy i-" Jake was cut of by Corbyn and the boys waking in all angry, Corbyn the most. "WHAT ARE YOU DOUNG WITH MY GIRL" Corbyn screamed. Jake couldn't even respond since Corbyn then punched him. "Put him in the dungeons" Corbyn said to Jack and Daniel. "Love are you ok" Corbyn asked with concern. "Yeah" I said. I was about to get raped of course I'm not ok, but I don't need Corbyn to worry about me. "Here put this on" he then gave me a necklace and a ring. "Corbyn i can't expect this" I said. "To bad you are now put them on" Corbyn said with a possessiveness voice. He put the necklace on me and I put in the ring. " Let's go way lunch girly" said Zach pulling me along with him. Corbyn then pulled me into his chest. "Mine" he said while kissing my neck. "We know she's yours but we need food" Zach said. "Mine" he said again. "Corbyn can we go get food I'm hungry" I said quietly. In reality I wasn't but since the other boys wanted food I gotta help them somehow. "Ok let's go" Corbyn said. The boys looked shocked but walked along with us. When we got to the cafeteria everyone got quiet. We sat down at a table. "Corbyn why did everyone get quite" I asked. "Princess do you not know" Corbyn asked. "Know what" I asked. "We're in a gang" said Daniel. "I was supposed to tell her" said Corbyn mad. "Sorry boss" said Daniel kinda scared. "Corbyn calm down your scaring me" I said touching his arm. He melted into my touch. He then pulled into his lap and laid his head on my shoulder.
Time skip to the end of the school day...
I said bye to the boys and Corbyn. Corbyn wouldn't let me go unless I gave him my number and a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I walked home, when I got home I remembered that I didn't give my dad his breakfast "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU YOU LITTLE SLUT" he said. I'm surprised he still bows my name. "YOU DIDNT GIVE ME MY BREAKFAST OR LEAVE ME MONEY TO BUY ME STUFF" He shouted. "I-I'm s- sorry I-I was-a on my-y way to s-school." I said stuttering. With out a response he just kept on punching me and kicking me until he could see blood. He was about to smash my head into the wall to knock me unconscious when all of a sudden I hear someone breaking the door down. "PUT HER DOWN" said...