Part 6

Y/N's POV
"Finally, I thought you and Corbyn were about to do something unholy" said Tate smiling. I just blushed and started to play with Lavender. "So Y/N where you from"Gabbie asked. "I'm from here" I said. "Do you have family" asked Tate. "No I had my dad but he abused me and stuff until Corbyn saved me" I said. "Aww"they both cooed. "Pathetic" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw a girl? "Go away Britney" said Gabbie annoyed. Britney just rolled her eyes and walked away. "Who was that" I said. "Thats Britney, shes Alexis's minion. She I guess doesn't like you because Corbyn kicked Alexis out for you" said Gabbie. "Oh" I said. After that we talked until the boys called us to go back to bed. "We'll talk more later" Gabbie said. "Yeah yeah she'll talk to you later"said Corbyn picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder and walking upstairs to his- well I guess our wing. Once we got to his room he dropped me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He then kissed me. Things got heated and then he pulled away and put his head on my chest. "Corbyn your heavy get off of me" I said chuckling a bit. "but your comfy" said Corbyn snuggling into me more. After a while he got of me and laid down next to me. We then fell asleep.
The next morning...
I woke up and saw a note next to me it said "Hey Angel me and the boys went to a meeting we're going to be gone for a bit, don't miss me to much;)- Corbyn" I giggled and got up and put this on ->

I was lazy so I put that on^ I walked down stairs and saw Gabbie with Tate and another girl. "Hey Y/N I love the outfit" said Gabbie. "Thank you who's this" I said. "I-i'm A-Amy" said the girl. "Hi I'm Y/N" I said. "She has a stuttering problem that's why she's stuttering if your wondering." Said Tate. I just nodded and smiled at the girl. After a while I learned that she has something going on with Eben the boys's friend. We were laughing at a photo Gabbie took of Lavender when we heard a laugh. We turned and and saw Britney at the door. "Aww did the stutter girl find some friends" she said. "S-shut u-up" said Amy. "W-what-t did-d you s-say" Britney making fun of Amy. "Your the reason your family is a disappointment" Britney said to Amy. That was the last straw for me. "Shit the fuck up Britney" I said. "What are you going I do about it newbie" Britney said. And with that u stood up and went up to her. "Say something else I dare you" I said. "Your a w-whore" said Britney trying to sound confident. And with that my fist hit her face. I then started to throw punches at her. Tate tried to grab me and pull me of Britney but she couldn't. After a few minutes of me punching Britney some more and of Tate trying to get me of her I heard someone scream my name.
Corbyn's POV
Me and the boys were in a meeting when Gabbie and Amy barged in. "What do you guys want tour interrupting a meeting" I said. "Y/N's fighting Britney right now and Tate can't get Y/N of Britney we need help" Gabbie said quickly and with that I rushed out of the office with the boys and Gabbie and Amy behind me. We walked into the house to see Y/N punching Britney who looked like she was struggling. "Y/N" I screamed. She stopped and looked at me. Her eye that were usually shining with happiness were now shining with hatred and here fish were full of blood. Damn she got Britney good. "Come here angel" I said. She walked over to me. "We need to talk about this come on" I said and kissed her hard while holding her waist. I then motioned off her and the rest of the gang to come with. I took out my phone and made sure someone took care of Britney. I may not like her out she's part of my gang so u have to take care of her. "So what happened" I asked.