Part 10

1 week later...
Corbyn's POV
It's been two weeks since my angel's been kidnapped and I'm going fucking crazy. Over the past few weeks I've realized how I need her. I miss her cuddles and kisses and those moments where it was just me and her. I miss her a lot. There has also been a rat in the gang. We've noticed that money was stolen and so were some of our drug shipments. The good thing is that we found out who was the rat and we found out that she was working with the Skulls. Were going to get Britney when she doesn't expect it. I'm coming angel.
Y/N's POV
I've been in this hell chamber for 2 weeks. It looks like Corbyn isn't going to come get me so I'm going to break outta here. These dumb asses really didn't check me good before I came in here. I still had my pocket knife that I always carry. I could've broken out earlier but I wanted to see if Corbyn was going to come for me but I guess not so here I go.
I pulled at the cuffs and was about to slam the cuffs down on my knees when I hear the door open. "Y/N come on we gotta get outta here" said Alexis? "Alexis why are you here" I said. "I'll explain later we need to get you outta here" she said and took out some keys and unlocked my handcuffs. "Let's go" she said and grabbed my hand and we ran down the hall. We ran outside and saw that Corbyn was here? Oh now he decides to show up.
Corbyn's POV
We took care of Britney and finally found out where she is in coming Angel. When we found out where she was I grabbed everyone from my gang and went for her. When we got there I saw my Angel and Alexis running out. Alexis?
Y/N's POV
I was about to scream at Corbyn when I heard Spencer scream "CUPCAKE WHERE ARE YOU" That got Corbyn really mad. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me neck and then said "MINE" he then whispered something to Jonah and the next thing I know I saw a bunch of people come out of the bushes and started to attack Spencer's gang. I was then picked up and brought to the car. "I missed you so much bestie" said Zach once I got into the car I hugged all the boys and girls. I then hugged Corbyn and said "Even though it took you so long to find me I appreciate you" "I missed you so much Angel I missed everything about you and what we did" said Corbyn. He then picked me up and sat me down in his lap and nuzzled my neck. We rode like that all the way to Corbyn's house. We all went inside and talked about what happened. Gabbie then came and hugged me again but this time a bit harder which caused me to wince from what Amy did to me. I hoped no one saw that. "Lift up your shirt" Corbyn said angrily. "No" I said. He didn't take that as a good answer and grabbed me and sat me down once again on his lap and lifted up my shirt. He looked so mad. He was about to say something when someone from upstairs said "Corbynnn"