Part 8

Y/N's POV
I woke up in a bed. Corbyn's probably put me here. I almost went back to sleep when I remembered everything that happened. Fuck. If this isn't Corbyn's bed then who's is- my thoughts were cut of by someone saying "Ah princess your awake". "Who are you" I asked. "I am Spencer Reid the leader of the skulls," "sworn enemies of The Vipers" we said together. And with that I got up and tried to run through the door but this Spencer bitch pulled me back. "Let me go you psychopath" I said. "No Corbyn needs to give me this city back unless he wants his little angel back" he said. "Plus I'm not going to give you to anyone else, I've been watching you for quite a while now and I must say your perfect my gang already likes you and you'll love me to much by when Corbyn if he ever comes for you, you'll already be in love with me" he said caressing my face. I slapped his hand away and said "I will never love a psychopath like you" I said walking away. "YOULL LEARN TO LOVE ME ANGEL" He screamed after me. I scoffed and said"Yeah right"  while walking away I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a guy. "Hey I'm Fin and Im part of the group of people from this gang that don't agree on what Spencer is doing" 
Time skip 1 week
I've been here for one week and I didn't expect it to be like this Fin convinced Spencer to let me go for a run. I asked Fin if I could text the girl on his phone to plan to meet them while in on my "run" he agreed and that's where we are now. I ran to the park where we planed to meet up and I saw them look around "Hey guys" I said. "Y/N" they all screamed. We talked for a bit about how their doing until Fin told me that we had to go or else SpEnCeR would get suspicious. "Bye girls I hope I'll see you soon" I said. "We're working on a plan with Corbyn, we're coming to get you soon don't worry" Gabbie said softly smiling.  We left and got to Spencer's house. "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU" Spencer screamed. "I'm going upstairs you dumb fuck" I said walking upstairs. I walked into the room and then heard someone walk in "where were you" Spencer asked. "I went on my daily run" I said. "Well you can't go anymore cause I know that guys look at your ass when your running and I don't want anyone looking at what's mine" he said. Who the fuck does he think he is. "Look dumbass you do not get to kidnap girls cause you want them to be yours. If I wanted to be your I already would be but as you can see I am not so get the fuck out of my room before I kick you in the balls and make you regret living" I said while pushing him out. " I will never love you" I said in a cold tone before closing the door and walking to my bed. "You will learn to live me cupcake" he said and then went storming of into his room. I scoffed and said "yeah right" under my breath.
Corbyn's POV
"Jonah did you get track of her" I asked him. "No their not at their base that their always at" Jonah said. "Keep look-" I was cut of by someone knocking on the door. I went and opened the door. Alexis? She looked out of breath and beaten up. "Corbyn i know where Y/N is and I can help get her back"She said in a hurry.