Part 9

Corbyn's POV
"... I know where she is" Alexis says. "Where is she" I said demanding an answer. "She's at-" she was cut of by Amy. "S-Shut the f-fuck up, w-we all k-know t-that your p-part of t-their plan" Alexis said. "No I ac-" Alexis was cut of by me. "Get the fuck out of my house before I kill you right now" I said fuming. She was about to say something but then she shut her mouth and walked out. I'm going to get you back angel even if it means I have to kill thousands of people.
Y/N's POV
Right now me and Spencer were having an argument. "YOU ARE NOT RUNNING ANYMORE" he screamed. "YES I AM" I said back. "You know what I am sick and tired of how you've been treating me, I was trying to be nice but since your not cooperating here comes the hard way" he then dragged me to a room. "Yeah bring her in" he whispered into his phone. He threw me into a chair and then said "I'm going to let one of my gang members come in here and have fun with you" he said and kissed me on the cheek. I backed away from him. "FUCK"he screamed. "You will learn to love me cupcake" he said and then walked out. After a few minutes a girl walked in. I looked up and saw a familiar face. "Amy?" I said in shock. "Yeah and I can't wait to have some fun with you" she said. "Why are you doing this I haven't done anything to you" I said. "Oh sweetheart that's where your wrong" she said. "You toon Corbyn from me" she said. god damn how many people want Corbyn. "YOU ARE WITH EBEN" I screamed at her. "I used him to get at Corbyn" she said. "You disgust me and what about your stuttering"I asked. "O-oh t-this  it's all an act" she said. "And now I'm going to have fun with you" she said taking out a knife. "Why are you doing this to me all I've ever done to you is defend you and be nice" I said. "Aww your right but you have Corbyn and once your gone Corbyn will have to come with me and you won't be in the way" she said coming closer. I couldn't do anything I was tied up and I couldn't move. "No sto-AAAA" I screamed in agony. I hope Corbyn finds me soon.