Part 11

"Corbynnn" said someone form upstairs. "Who's that" I asked. Corbyn was about to answer when we hear footsteps come down stairs. "Corbyn baby where are you I wanna finish-" the voice stoped when the person turned the corner and we saw who it was. "AMY" the girls and guys said shocked. I just glared at her and said "what the hell are you doing here" I said to her. "Oh m-me I-I'm here f-for C-Corbyn" she said acting. "Stop the stuttering act dumb ass" I said. "Y/N what the hell you know she has a stuttering problem" said Gabbie mad. "No the stuttering is all an act" I said. "She's been working with the Skulls this whole time" I said bored. "No I haven't SHES lying" said Amy. "Then why aren't you stuttering anymore" I said. Then realization hit her. "W-what A-are y-you talking a-about" she said trying to act again. "Get the fuck outta my house before I kill you" Corbyn said and with that she ran outta the house. "I wonder what Eben is gonna think" said Tate. "He was gonna break up with her anyway, he said he didn't have feelings for her anymore" said Zach.  "Anyways were going to bed goodnight" said Jonah picking up Tate and going to their room. Everyone started going out of the room until it was just me and Corbyn. "Lets go" he said and threw me over his shoulder. I laughed while he carried me up the stairs to his room. He laid me down on the bed and started kissing me. We made out a bit until he started kissing down my body. He pulled of my shirt and saw the bruises and scars I had from what the Skulls had done. He stared down at them and I got a bit self conscious and tried to cover myself. "Babygirl do not cover yourself your beautiful" he said. "No I'm not do you not see these scars" I said. "Yes I do and it just shows that your strong" he said. "I'm gonna make you feel so good Angel that you won't be able to walk tomorrow" Corbyn said. That night we did the unholy;)
5 years later...
"Mommy" squealed my baby boy. Me and Corbyn had a beautiful baby boy 4 years ago his name is Theodor Matthew Besson but for short we call him Theo. Corbyn and the boys spoil him rotten. I love this little boy with all my heart. My thoughts were cut of when Theo ran behind me and hid behind my legs and giggled. "Daddy's gonna get me" he said. "I won't let him get you bubba" I said and picked him up. I heard footsteps and then Corbyn saying. "I found you in gonna get you" and tried to get Theo out of my hands. I put Theo down and said "Run bubba" while Corbyn grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. Theo giggles and ran to hide. "You let him get away" Corbyn said pouting. "Shut up" I said and kissed his pout away. "You'll have to make it up to me later" he said and then winked and smacked my butt and ran to find Theo. I laughed and saw the Corbyn had Theo and was now tickling him. "Mama help me" Theo said giggling. "I'm coming bubba" I said laughing and to think this all started of because of The possessive gang leader.
The end