When you meet again 😁

im just gonna post my progress. sorry im lazy asf

Jeff the killer

(OMG WATTPAD DELETED ALL MY FUCKING WORK WHAT THE FUCK)

   I was going to walk to the grocery store, but decided to drive instead. I get in my car and hear a shuffle. I turn swiftly with my pocket knife out, "Hello?" I say with paranoia clouding my vision from my encounter with Jeff.

   Nothing seemed out of place, I turn around and start my car. I was about halfway down when I stopped by woodlands, the same ones. I was about to continue but something jumped from the seats and a knife was at my neck, which was completely contaminated with the fluid.

   I hiss and grab my knife. I land a stab on the persons head, "Wow, I like a girl with knives." Jeff purrs in my ear. I screamed and kicked around. He gripped my throat and held his thigh against my thigh. "This would be hot if I wasn't bleeding."

   I look forward and notice a mother with her child and baby. I was about to scream but Jeff tightened his grip, I knew I might die if I let them leave. I decide, and drive over them. I make sure they're dead and Jeff giggled, "Wow, that was beautiful."

   He pointed his knife towards the woods, "C'mon, take a drive down there won't you sweetheart?" He purred. I growl but comply, driving over sticks and branches as I notice a mansion. He giggled.

"Stop there." He said and pointed to the mansion. I pull up and stop my car, Jeff opens my door and his while it takes him just a second to come up in front of me. He has the knife at my stomach as his hand makes its way back to my throat.

   He leads me inside and we meet a group of people. Suddenly a little girl, who had blood staining her skull and a bit of her brain exposed, "Jeffy! Can we kill her?" I suddenly hiss as I feel the fluid spread further over my face and chest.

"No, but she has a new part here." I blush a bit as he brings his mouth so close to my ear. I feel angered at myself, I shouldn't find him attractive, he kidnapped me. But without his nerve-racking scars, he was pretty hot.

   No, what's wrong with me? God, I need God. I look around and notice a bunch of odd looking people, one with a Link costume and red eyes, another with grey skin and black eyes. I smile, "Hey! You look like Link! He's my favorite game character." I say pointing to the blonde.

   He looks offended but Jeff begins laughing, and eventually he falls down, still laughing. I notice that I have a chance to run. But for some reason I stay there, I had the chance but lost it when I suddenly loose consciousness.

   Once I come to, I realize I'm tied to a wall, in Jeff's room I presume. He suddenly walks in and walks up to me. "Hey sweetie." I growl, "Don't call me that! You're crazy." I say and he seems, really annoyed. Like, really badly annoyed.

   He leans in, is he going to kiss me? I, despite everything he did to me, lean in as well. I close my eyes and wait for contact, but never get it. I open my eyes and he's grinning, "You really thought I'd kiss you after you call me crazy? Idiot."

   He walks out of the room and leaves the fluid to contaminate me more. euphoria fills and floods my brain, causing waves of uncontrollable laughter to spill out before i inevitably pass out.

BEN DROWNED
i laid back, feeling the rough yet soft carpet to scratch lightly against my back. i giggle lightly.

Slenderman
One day while looking for slender again, he appears behind you and you feel yourself being pulled up, you turn around somehow and you see the same creature, "oh it's you child, well I'm slenderman" he lowers you down, "oh hey, please don't call me child, just call me (y/n)" he nods his head and then sits down, "well, do you wanna know why I spared you chi-..(y/n)?" You nod and are all ears, "well, you seem....different, I feel you should be spared out of...pity?" You then give a, 'really bud?' Look, he shrugs his shoulders, then when he's about to get up and leave his face comes really close you yours, you start to blush for some reason, "um (y/n) are you okay? You seem red." You look away, "y-yeah" he then waves and leaves, "ahh damnit man, why?" You ask blushing.

Laughing Jack
One day, you go to a circus you got an invitation for, you got it from an anonymous person and you decided it wouldn't hurt to try, once you arrived and sat down on the bleachers. After a couple minutes you got pulled through the gap and landed on your back in the dirt, once you stop groaning in pain,  you opened your eyes to see laughing jack leaning over you, "get up" you blushed and stood up, "uh hey LJ!" He looked at you shocked and confused, "uh..erm..." you realize what you just said and apologize, "it's okay.." he pats your shoulder and immediately pulls back, "well, (y/n) I wanted to give you something" he then pulls out a chocolate lollipop, he gestures for you to take it, you refuse and he laughs, you blush more, "good choice (y/n/n)!" You blush even MORE at the nickname and then he notices and laughs more, "you damn tomato!" You then huff and cross your arms, he starts mimicking you and laughing, 'ahh he's so cute doing that!!' You think, you run out rubbing your red cheeks!

Ticci Toby
One day while in the woods you feel something hit your ass, so you swing around with a kick and hear a thump and whine, you look down and see Toby, "Ah sorry Toby!"
~Toby P. O. V~
"Ah sorry Toby!" She exclaims, "it's f-fine *tic* just-t h-hurts a l-little-e *tic*" I lied, I didn't want her to think i was a freak. She then helps me up.
~(Y/N)'s P. O. V~
I help Toby up and blush, "well I thought it was someone else! I've been thought how to deal with these situations before" he then giggles and ticks, I wonder what that is, "hey what's with the ticking?" He then blushed and looked away, "err..j-just s-something.." he quietly muttered, "oh it's okay!" I say as I hug him tight, he tended up thinking this was a trick, you notice this and let go, "hey is it okay?" You say sympathetically, "y-yeah-h.." you get a phone buzz, you pull it out,
Dumbass Roomie-
HEY! GET HOME I GOT PIZZA!!!!!
You shrug and look down, you don't wanna leave, but you want pizza, "hey I have to go get pizza, wanna come with?" You say invitingly, he nods and you both walk towards your house.
~time skip~
You arrive and walk inside dragging a tired Toby inside and to the dining table, your roommate is sitting at the table, pizza in hand, then you sit next to her, Toby sits across, you stupid roommate notices and set a candle and leaves, you notice, and while blushing you put out the candle, Toby noticed to and just sat in shock and slight confusion despite him knowing what they did. Then Toby got a call, he left the room for a moment, and when he came back he said, "hey my boss wants me, it's kind of urgent so I'm sorry, have to go!" You assure him it's okay and you both wave goodbye, then you go to your roommate, "What the hell was that!?" She smirks, "I SHIP IT!" She squeals, "No!" You say while becoming a tomato. You immediately leave and go to bed.

1324 words of shit writing, I still kinda like it, bye!