When he's hiding from you 🥲😅

Jeff the Killer
So, in the morning, Jeff had dumped eggs on you, and they were covered in melted American cheese. You were LIVID. So here Jeff was, huddling behind the radiator, while you silently hunted him down with a wooden spoon.

He covered his mouth as you walked towards the radiator, his eyes widened, he was pretty terrified:

(I drew this, sorry it sucks, I was in a rush and couldn't get details in.)
You creeped around the corner and laid your eyes on him, "Look Y/N I'm sorry I promise I'll get you—" he could finish before you starting bashing him with the spoon, and when it broke you stabbed him with it.

"AHHHHH!!! JACK HELP!!" Suddenly three of the guys turned around all at once, "Which one of us?" They said in unison, "ANY OF YOU!!!!" They all laughed and continued going about their day.

Jeff's screaming ended when Slenderman dragged him away and retrieved the spoon from your hand, "Y/n, how could you break my spoon? I was just about to make pancakes...oh wait, I have another." Suddenly Slenders girlfriend walked in.

You could feel Slenders evil smirk as she smiled. You glared at Jeff but suddenly Slender...(Go to Slenders part)

Ben Drowned
So, Ben just so happened to, 'accidentally' spill chili all over your new dress, which, keep in mind was 80$.

So yeah, you were pissed, and yeah, you were hunting him. Ben was huddled in the pantry, while you stalked the kitchen with a string.

You planned on strangling him. He thought he heard you leave, but it was Masky. He walked out and you wrapped the string around his throat and tugged it.

He started to gasp for air while you smiled. He pulled and scratched at the string but it wouldn't budge. His lips started to turn blue.

You let him pass out, however, moved him to his room. He woke up in his bed and proceeded to think it was a dream, but was proven wrong when he noticed the purple-reddish line around his neck.

"Babe—Y/n..what happened?" He asked with wide eyes. You explain what he did, "Oh I see, I am so fucking sorry, haha, I'll pay you back." You giggle.

Slenderman
(Continuation from Jeff's Part)
Suddenly Slender grabbed the pancake mix and dumped it on your head. You screech and grab a spatula.

"Oh shit." Is all you hear before Slender dashed for his room. He managed to lock the door upon his entrance.

"IM SORRY!" He screamed. You laughed crazily and started to bang on the door. You look at Toby and reached over.

He handed you his hatchet and you proceeded to break the door down. Slender screamed as you crammed the spatula against the outside of his throat.

It started to bruise his skin and he threw you off. You landed a foot away and ran back. You beat him with the handle, and landed a cut on him.

He soon fell unconscious and you laughed. You'd let him figure it out in the morning. But you slipped 20$ in his pocket for the door.

Laughing Jack
So, Jack had the wonderful idea to dump melted chocolate on you. You screamed, "OKAY WILLY WONKA I GUESS WE'RE GONNA FIGHT HUH?"

You heard him snort at the 'Willy Wonka' part of it. You chased him with a leather belt and he ran faster. He tripped on a random string that was left on the floor.

You were about to use this opportunity to get revenge but you both paused when you see Ben being dragged into his room, unconscious, by his girlfriend.

"Oh he ruined my 80$ dress." You laughed, "I guess the guys are being assholes today, huh?" She laughed, "Period."

I laughed at how Gen-Z-hip she was as I rounded the belt into a loop. I smack LJ hard on the back and he screams. You hit him 19 more times and he leaves to his circus with a red mark on his back.

Ticci Toby
So, even if Toby can't feel pain, he was being shocked to hell because he dumped ink on your clothes, thinking it would disappear.

You hired Dr.Smiley, and now Toby was hooked up to an electric chair. Dr.Smiley flipped the switch again.

Toby's body spasmed and electricity ran through his veins and body. His hair was covered, cause even if you were trying to kill him, you loved his fluffy hair.

He somehow managed to be okay, but was on the verge of death from the shocks. Dr.Smiley pulled him off and he instantly passed out.

You dragged him back into the chair, "But he should—" you cut him off, "When he wakes, shock him 5 more times for me, then let him go."

Smiley nodded and strapped him back in while you walked to the kitchen to eat his waffles.