When he pranks you 😂

This ones kinda short

Jeff the Killer
One day you're just walking around when you find a perfectly good cookie on the counter, you pick it up and bite into it. It's so sweet and gooey. You lick your lips and walk to your room, when you hear a scream. You run into Janes room and see blood trickling down her forehead and stomach. You scream, "JANE!?" She wasn't the best roommate but she was a chill gal. You didn't want her to die yet, "ARE YOU OKAY??" You check her pulse, super slow. Not fast enough. Almost. Dead. Suddenly you look over and see Jeff in her chair, leaning back. You turn the chair around and his throat and chest are bleeding like crazy. You scream even louder, "JEFFERY!?!?" You sob out of sadness and fear. Suddenly, Jane laughs and stands up, "We're not dead, chill out" she says. You twitch a little out of anger when Jeff starts laughing and stands up, "YOU LITTLE MUTTER FICKER !! Ich dachte du bist gestorben! UND ICH LIEBE DICH! WARUM BIST DU SO? Bitte mach es nicht noch einmal.." you scream in German. He looks confused and hugs you. He wipes your tears, "I'm sorry y/n" he hugs tighter. He kisses you and you kiss back while hugging him super tight. He giggles and pats your head, "it's okay" you both clean up the prank.

Ben Drowned
One day you walk into Bens room and find a bra, it was black and lace. You didn't own this....you look under his bed, you find black laced underwear..you dump his trash and find a used condom....you started to sob. You hear the door open, "Y-Y/n what's wrong??" He comes up and rubs your back, you smack his hand and slap him in the face. You sob more, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKING??" You scream at the top of your lungs, he giggles and you punch him. He hugs you tightly, "B-Babe...this was a prank, it's a dare" your eyes widened with anger. You fumed, "SO YOU PUT MY FEELINGS AND OUR RELATIONSHIP ON THE LINE FOR A FUCKING PRANK?!?" You were livid. He nodded and hugged you tighter, "Please baby I'm sorry, don't leave.." he teared up. You sigh and wipe your nose, "How do I know your not lying?" He pulled up a bottle of lotion, "For the condom and Jane spared me her Victoria's Secret for this prank" you felt disgusted at Jane in Victoria's Secret. You pat his head and he fell on his back, you lauded your head on his chest. You heard his heartbeat calmly slow down, "I love you y/n.." you heard him whisper, "Love you too Ben.."

Slenderman
One day you walk into Offenders room to grab something, and you see Slender bleeding from the mouth. You scream and cry, "SLENDER??" You run and grab a severed tentacle. You hit him, "Please baby don't leave, I love you to much for you to leave! I wanted to make you something, please baby, don't leave!" You confess and kiss him, "Is that better?" He doesn't respond. You fall on your knees and flop on the ground, you pull yourself into the fetal position. Your mind and heart was so crushed you passed out, but you soon wake up to everyone staring at you, "D-Did something happen??" Clockwork asks suggestively. You shake your head but don't talk, suddenly a tentacle wraps around you and there's light kisses on your neck, "S-Slender?" You feel a nod. You turn around and slap him, "DONT DO THAT AGAIN!" You scream and he surrenders. He hugs you and you sigh.

Laughing Jack
One day you walk into his circus to drop off a surprise. But suddenly your vision goes black and you wake up in a room while Jack is across from you. Suddenly he wakes up and Dr.Smiley comes up from behind him, "W-What is the meaning of this Smiles?" Jack coughed. Smiley slowly slit his throat and Jack tried to scream, "Oh Y/N how I've longed for your lips! You're so pretty and graceful" he coos. You cry and scream, but Jack wakes up and laughs while Smiley unlocks you. You twitch and walk out, angry and silent. Jack runs after you, "Babe, babe! No please! I swear he made the prank up! Please!" Jack blamed. You just gave him the finger and walked out.
-A week later-
You didn't talk to Jack for a while, he hugged you suddenly, "Babe, I'm sorry, really I am—" he was cut off by you kissing him hard. You pulled away, "Don't EVER do that again" he nodded.

Ticci Toby
You walked into Toby's room to steal one of his hoodies. But you found, pictures of you, with your face scratched into a heart, but you also found a note. You pick it up,
'Whoever finds this, tell my girlfriend I love her, and tell Jeff he can die in a fire again. But anyways, I realize I have no value in this world, so if you go to the roof, you will find me, but no pulse. Goodbye world.'
You start to cry, no...it...it couldn't be... you run to the roof and find Toby on the edge. He's holding something, you scream, "TOBY NO!! PLEASE" he runs up to you and kisses you. You squeak in shock, but you close your eyes. He hands you a paper, you read,
'If you finish this, I have killed myself for a reason. So I could do this...'
You look up and you see a big glitter red heart in the sky. You smile and hug Toby, but you feel something cold on his wrist, it's a cut. He really did do it, you kiss him though. He smiles and hugs you.

996 Words of pure fucking FLUFF. I am L I V I N g—