He catches you singing 🎵

Jeff the Killer
:Panic Room:
One day you plug in your earbuds and you sit on your bed, you didn't hear Jeff walk in, "Hey Babe I need a charg-"
"Welcome to the panic room!
Where all you darkest fears are gonna come for you..
Welcome to the panic room.
You'll know I wasn't joking when you see them too~"
You pull out your earbuds to head Jeff clapping, "That was great!" Meanwhile you have become completely flustered! He hugs you and keeps complimenting you about your singing.

BEN DROWNED
:Twisted:
One day you put on headphones and jam out to a new song, Ben walks in, "hey sweetie I need a-"
"My mother she told me~
Don't get in trouble..
My father he told me~
He knew I would...
My brothers they told me..
Don't give a damn..
My sister she told me~
To do something good..
I'm uncontrollable, emotional, chaotically proportional, I'm CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY,
EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD KNOWS IM A LITTLE TWISTE-"
You were cut off my Ben applauding a LOT, you blushed and looked away, he just kissed you, "oh how my beautiful girl can sing~" he said while holding your chin, you kissed him again and this time hugged him, you pulled away, "next time tell me your here!"

Laughing Jack
One day you sat down just looking for a way to calm down, you put on some Panic! At the Disco, LJ walks in, "Hey Gumdrop I have a-"
"This is what it feels like,
When you become on of the drunks~
This is what it feels like
When you become
One of the dru-"
LJ hugs you from behind and laughs, "Your voice is so beautiful gumdrop!" You blush and wrap your arms around his neck, "Why do you sing this sad song though?" He says with a playful frown, "because I like their music and they sing some sad songs" He giggles and digs his face into your neck, he makes sure not to sTAB YOU. You pat his head.

Slenderman
You plug in your headphones and play your favorite song, while Slender had to ask you something about something that happened to Jeff, "Hey darli-"
"I sold my soul to the devil for designer,
He said, 'Go to hell' but I told him I don't wanna,
If you know me well then you know that I ain't' goin' cause....
I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna,
I don't wanna die young!
The city angels is where I had my fu-"
Slender wraps his tentacles around you and kisses you, "You have a beautiful sweetie, also, did you spike Jeff's lollipop or drink?" He says, you giggle, "No that was Jack" Slender looks so confused, "WHICH ONE?" You start wHEEZING, he looks concerned, "Are you okay?" He hugs you, "Y-yes but I meant laughing Jack.." you hug him back, "Okay give me a moment I might have to change my suit later.." he starts to leave, you just realize what he means, "LJ RUN!!!" You then heat LJ scream.

Ticci Toby
You notice that Toby might be gone for a while so you play something on the speaker,
"I take my pills and I'm happy all the time,
I'm happy all the time,
I'm happy all the time~!
I love my girl but she ain't worth the price,
She ain't worth the price,
NO!
She ain't worth the pri-"
Toby starts applauding and hugging you, "A-Again!" You dig your face into his chest, "No! It's embarrassing.." he frowns, "n-no *tic* it-t was g-good-d" you giggle, "thanks, but when did you get home??" He giggles, "I-I've b-been her-re.." you hug him while blushing, "dang we could've cuddled." He giggles and ticks.

644 Words!!  I like this one, but I only used song I knew, sorry!