When he dicovered his feelings for you ❤️

Jeff the Killer
~Jeff's P. O. V~
One day (Y/N) came over to cook something she wanted me to try, so I sat down, but before I did, she hugged me again and thanks es me for actually trying it, and for some reason, I felt extreme heat go to my cheeks, "yeah yeah get off" I say while slightly shoving her off and going to sit down. When I think of her, she just makes my heart flutter, what is this? I google, 'what is it called when your heart is pounding around someone?' And google didn't have many results, but one said, 'it's called love.' And I felt my face heat up like crazy, so...I love her? When she came back with the food she set the (F/F) in front of me, she had an apron on, and damn she looked hot in it, I finish the food and she looks at me expectantly, "it's was good I guess.." I say rolling my eyes, "aww come on Jeffy you LOVED IT!" How did she know!? Well it was good, I got up and sat down on the couch while still completely flustered, 'DAMNIT (Y/N) WHY ME?'

BEN DROWNED
~BENS P. O. V~
One day (Y/N) came over to play (y/f/g), when she arrived, my heart started pounding, I got flustered and welcomed her in, we played for a while and she eventually got tired and leaned on my shoulder, my entire face was redder than a tomato, and my heart felt like it was going to rip out of my chest, "EEEK! SORRY!" She yelped apologizing over and over, "i-it's fine, you can do it a-again if you want.."  she blushed and slowly lowered her head onto my shoulder, the warmth of her skin was so nice, and the way her (H/L) (H/C) locks would brush agains my tunic, it would make me smile shiver, it's official...I'm in love...and I love it!i looked down at her, she seemed to enjoy the contact too.

Slenderman
~Slenders P. O. V~
For some reason, when I meet (Y/N) I feel.....better.. also, our occurrences, have become full fledged daily meetings, and I feel my pale face turn red, it's nice, but confusing. Eventually I looked it up, it's called love, and one day while meeting her in the woods, she decided to sit on my lap, it made me extremely flustered and confused, so I just kind of sat there listening to her talk. Her voice was nice, soothing, and it made my heart want to rip out of my chest and dance. I love her. A LOT. And when she was on my lap, I debated kissing her, but that's not gentlemanly. I will have to sit this out. Literally.

Laughing Jack
~LJ's P. O. V~
Ahh the damn girl! For some reason when she visits I feel my cheeks burn, also when she calls me 'LJ' I feel.....special......it's a burning intensity in my heart. AND I LOVE IT. But I asked one of my performers that was the oldest, I walked up to the 10 year old and asked, "hey kid, what's it like when your heart is pounding repeatedly and your face is red?"
The kids giggled and I growled, showing him that I do t have time for her shit, "well it's either love or a heart attack." They snickered again, I instantly became flustered and buried my head in my knees, being careful not to prick my knees with my nose. Suddenly I  hear, "LJ!! I BROUGHT YOU CHOCOLATE!!" My head shoots up and I run that direction, once I arrive she's holding a bag and rocking a smile! Damn how my heart yearns for her lips! I'll have to hold it for now!

Ticci Toby
~Tobys P. O. V~
One day (Y/N) comes to visit for a cool project she made me, it's a bunch of art of me, I feel flustered and luckily I have my mouth guard on, "I-it's *tic* really-y g-*tic*-good" she then smiles and my heart flutters, my feet feel light, I leave for a moment to get some waffles to cut up and eat, I ask Jeff about it, "Dude you are SO head over heels for her!" He says laughing while LJ walks downstairs and hears, he starts laughing too, I huff and hug my waffles, I leave to go back and talk to (Y/N) and I realized that they were right, I was in love with this girl, (sorry if y'all are guys, just imagine) and I didn't think she loved me, but I stayed by her just in case, I had and still have high hopes.

819 Words....not TOO proud of this one, I still like it, but you get my point :)