First kiss 💋

Jeff the killer
~Y/N's P. O. V~
~Weeks Later~
One day you and Jeff are just chillin on the couch, cuddling when suddenly he starts to kiss your neck, you gasp and smack him away, he whined, you turn around and cross your arms. He then disregards your personal bubble and smashes your lips together, he tries to move his tongue into the mix but you deny access, he whines again, then during the session slender man walks in, "I swear to god if someone ends up fuuuuu—" he eyes sally, "screwing in here I'm gonna murder them" you and Jeff pull away still blushing but happy and comfortable, they just cuddle the rest of the time.

BEN DROWNED
You guys are playing in Bens room (video games you pervert! Lol) and he wins.....again, you growl and cross your arms, he wraps his arm around you, "Awww baby don't be mad, I'm just better at this then you!" He giggles, you punch him in the arm, "Ow! Babe!" He turns you around and before you can protest her kisses you deeply, you eventually kiss back and it turns out to be a heated kiss but when he tries to push his hands up your shirt, you push him off, "not that far yet" you say winking, he whines, you peck his lips and cheek. He blushed, "aww your so cute!" He  hid his face in your chest, "fine"

Laughing Jack
One day you're eating chocolate when LJ comes up and takes it out of your mouth with his teeth, (it was sticking out of your mouth) you got mad and followed him, you pinned him against the wall with your arms and asked, "can I have the chocolate back" he smirked, "take it from me" so instead of LITERALLY getting your hands dirty you kiss him, he looks shocked and then kissed back, you could now taste the chocolate, after a while you pulled away with a string of chocolate connecting your lips and tongue, "thanks" you say winking, he grabbed your ass trying to get further, you slapped his hand, "Not yet pervert!!" He laughed and left. You huffed.

Slenderman
This day is the day he couldn't hold back kissing you anymore, so one day, you woke up to him kissing you, so you kissed him back, it turned into a while make out session, eventually Jeff came in his room looking for slender, and he found his boss, making out with a girl, "Get some slendy!!" Jeff said snapping his fingers, Slender pulled away growling, they ended up chasing each other all day, you just laughed your ass off. And all of the other CP's joined you.

Ticci Toby
You and Toby were chillin on a tree stump, he wanted to kiss you so he did, and then y'all fell over on the forest floor, but before this could get heated, LJ showed up looking for Toby after he stole his chocolate, "HAHA Oh my god! GET SOME TOBY!!" And you both flushed red, you ended up beating LJ with a flip flop, while Toby beat him with his own damn NOSE!

536 words!!! Yeah this ones shit as well, don't care