{ 8 }

Hi! I still do not own any of the content that is showing here. :) -Onecrazybish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As per the usual, there was probably a picture or two but I don't have them so there will be confusion. Also, this was a tumblr thread.

There's some things about Loki in the Avengers that don't add up.

In first photo he looks like he was through a space dumpster - but he was relatively OK.

In second picture, a year later [or so] after he fell through abyss, he looks like a drug addict in desperate need of a dose. He is all sweaty, shaky, his eyes are hollow, he is pale, and stumbles when he walks.

Why would Loki exchange unlimited power (he knew exactly what the Tesseract was since it was once held in Odin's treasury) that he could have used to get ALL the realms if he wanted to for just Midgard? It doesn't make sense.

And in the end when he said, "I'll have that drink now." after getting Hulk smashed, didn't he seem different? Like he had snapped out of something?

What the hell happened to him?

Thanos. That's what. I believe after Loki got a glimpse of the Tesseract, Thanos somehow learned about it and abducted Loki. Tortured, threatened, put him on a "drug" of some sort- maybe the scepter or some other sort of energy, poisoned Loki mind.

...

also

the bit mentioned, "The scepter's control was not "breaking man's personality and creating something new" -no- it was bringing up the strongest characteristics of the man and making them extreme."

Remember when Bruce was getting worked up

and he grabbed the fucking scepter?

...

ALL OF IT. You're brilliant and I love you, beautiful individual that wrote this.

Headcannon accepted and filed in the official library under the letter B for Brilliant.

...

THIS

(PLEASE NOTE: I've made changes to this post to out back on length and improve the organization of the argument)

...

The Scepter is basically the One Ring of Power. And this is 100% my take on Loki's time between "Thor" and "Avengers", jsyk

...

Good Lord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that was dam long, but, eh. I hope you enjoyed my Oodlings! 

-Onecrazybish