{ 11 }

I still do not own any of the content I am showing. But that's okay, I hope you enjoy! -Onecrazybish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Anathema, walking in the cottage and gasping*: Oh my Lord, Crowley,  you've been stabbed???

*Aziraphale, sighing mending the wound*: Of course he was. Inevitable after what he said.

*Anathema*: What?

*Aziraphale*: "Oh, big words! What're you gonna do, stab me?"

*Crowley's wheezing laugh in the background*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun Fact:

While filming The Angels Take Manhattan, Matt Smith and Karen Gillan couldn't resist going to a local T.A.R.D.I.S. themed bar.

Smith says, "You could have heard a pin drop when we strolled in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHEN THE WRITERS OF "DOCTOR WHO" FOUND OUT THAT DAVID TENNANT AHD TROUBLE SAYING WORDS THAT ENDING WITH- OON WITHOUT REVERTING BACK TO HIS NATURAL SCOTTISH ACCENT, THEY WROTE AN ENTIRE EPISODE AND INVENTED A NEW TYPE OF ALIEN JUST SO THEY COULD MAKE HIM SAY "A JUDOON PLATOON UPON THE MOON."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this one and the last one were tweets but I found them on Pinterest so I'm not sure.

I love how crowley's clothing style is constantly changing and aziraphale found a nice jacket and decided "this is my favorite jacket and I'm going to wear it forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. I found this on Wattpad but I don't remember what the book was called or who wrote it and I feel super bad about it, so, credit to them. 

I will never get over the inequality that men's jackets have inside pockets and women's jackets don't.

I have nowhere to put my sonic screwdriver.

Or my fake FBI badge.

Or mw pocket magnifying glass.

Or my wand.

Or my psychic paper.

Or my precious.

I lost it at my precious.

So did Smeagol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same as the last one. Credit to whoever wrote it, cause I didn't :)

One, two, three, four,

I declare a time war

Five, six, seven, eight,

Daleks yell 'exterminate'

Nine, ten, eleven, twelve,

The Doctor died and Silence fell

Twelve, eleven, ten, nine,

There he goes, back in time

Eight, seven, six, five,

Saving everybody's life

Four, three, two, one,

Grab her hand and whisper 'Run'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one was a mixed fandom bag, but I hope you enjoyed it! -Onecrazybish