{ 10 }

None of this is mine, I just wanted to share it with other wonderful people, aliens, robots and Oodlings! Enjoy! -Onecrazybish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tumblr thread that is most likely referencing to a picture or gif of some kind that I do not have to show you:

#THEY DON'T WRITE EM LIKE THIS ANYMORE

...

[echoes of eleven blowing up cybermen to get information in the distance]

...

People who don't love Nine are the dumbest.

...

People think that Nine is a dark sullen and a killer. They're wrong. Nine's not dark. He's light and happy and in love. He wears a leather jacket and is the closest Doctor to the Time War but he is not dark. He is a light person who is fighting his dark past. He knows what he's done and is fighting to right his wrongs. He just wants everyone to live.

Eleven on the other hand is the exact opposite. People think that he's a puppy in a fez. They're wrong. He is not happy and joyful. He's careless. He is having adventures while ruining lives and killing people. He is the man who forgets. He has forgotten the pain he felt after what he did and now is comfortable killing.

He doesn't remember Nine. Nine, the Doctor with depression. Nine, the Doctor who fell in love with a nineteen year old shop girl who didn't need a magic back story to be special. Nine, the Doctor who went and saved his friends without killing. Nine, the Doctor who chose to lose instead of causing loss.

Nine chooses to give up being a god. Eleven pretends he is a god. Nine would make a merciful god. Eleven acts like a vengeful god. Nine is a puppy in a leather jacket. Eleven is a killer in a fez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on a less depressing note, yet another tumblr thread:

The name of the Doctor

...

....... why is Tennant's last name Mcdonald?!

...

.... because that's his real last name?????

...

I knew David changed his last name to be a stage name but Sylvester McCoy? Oh you poor boy. You have almost as many names as Dumbledore.

...

DAVID JOHN McDONALD

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS WROOOOOOOONG

...

OLD MCDONALD HAD A TARDIS. 

DO-WE-DO-WE-DOO-

...

this is probably why he changed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

can you guess what this one is? here's a hint: it rhymes with humbler ted.

David Tennant: I remember when they were filming but I wasn't on camera. but filming my half of that scene... James Hawes, the director, he came up to me and said, "Come just make them laugh. Be a bit off camera and make them laugh."

Julie Gardner: Did you? What did you do?

David Tennant: I got Steve, my make-up artist, to paint a big mustache on my face. It seemed to work.

(School Reunion episode commentary)

...

I did not know this and it just improved my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now, my Oodlings! Hope you enjoyed! 

-Onecrazybish