{ 12 }

Can you guess what I'm about to tell you? Can you? Lets find out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this one on Wattpad, and I once again don't remember the book or who wrote it. Credit to them.

Imagine Teddy getting a Howler from Tonks and he starts to freak out, but he opens it and it's like:

TEDDY GUESS WHAT, THE WEIRD SISTERS ARE COMING TO TOWN! PACK YOUR THINGS SON, I ALREADY TALKED TO MCGONAGALL AND SHE SAID IT'S COOL. MERLINS PANTS I'M SO EXCITED! DON'T TELL ANYONE OK, MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T TELL YOUR DAD EITHER. OH SHIT, IS THIS A HOWLER? I FUCKED UP, I FUCKED UP!

And Remus just at the teachers table hiding his laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard I can feel it through your hands. There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through your brain it's like rocket fuel. Right now you could run faster and you can fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life and you are so alert it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a superpower! Your superpower! There is danger in this room. And guess what? It's You.

-The Doctor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember

Hate is always Foolish;

And Love is always Wise.

Always try to be nice; 

Never fail to be kind.

-The 12th Doctor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're all stories in the end.

Everything has to end sometime, otherwise nothing would ever get started.

If it's time to go, remember what you're leaving.

Remember the best.

-The (11th?) Doctor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quoted Rose Tyler in an essay and my cover page didn't even have a grade on it. so I flipped through the packet and there wasn't a mark on it. Then I turned it over and my teacher had wrote, "Promise to never remind me of Rose Tyler again and you will have your 100%"

I think my teacher is the Doctor. 

O______O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guess?

Well, did you?

Here I'll tell you now;

I do not own any of the content that I shared with you lovely Oodlings.

-Onecrazybish