Somin Rodgers

Face Claim:

Face Claim:

Somin of K.A.R.D.
-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

Stage Name: Somin
Birth Name: Somin Rodgers
Korean Name: Jwa Somin
Nickname(s): Minnie, Baby, Love
Birthplace: Ussex, U.K.
Position: Female Visual, Rapper, Main Dancer, Main Vocalist, Producer
Birthday: Febuary 14th, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 160 cm (5' 3'')
Blood Type: B

Fun Facts:
- Since some songs are not good for girls to sing she is also a soloist (soon to be in K.A.R.D. as well)
-During the Stray Kids Program almost lost her shit due to Felix and Minho. They cuddled and cried together in the bed never letting go. (V-Live)
- Shares a room with Bang Chan and Changbin.
- She specializes in dance because her family moved around a lot. She studied partner dancing in the U.K. Hispanic Dances in Mexico. Some traditional dancing in China. She can also B-Boy very well along with doing stuff like flips and martial arts.
- Her first friend as a trainee was Chan so they are pretty close.
- Nayeon has claimed Somin as her Child(Spetember 20th, 2017)
- Loves cuddles and physical attention. Even the members who dont like it say that they will cuddle her and let her touch them.
- Hyunjin literally just spoils her so bad.
- Fans say she can start a band with her voice. She can change the pitch and sound of her voice easily. You can tell the difference between when she sings and raps.
- Loves Wow by 3Racha and she doesn't know why. (Fanmeet)
- Likes sweets.
- Can speak English, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, and a bit of Japanese and Cantonese.
- Has a British accent when speaking English.
- Has super light green eyes from her moms side. She isnt fully Korean so she has green eyes and super busty but skinny body.
- She said that when she moved to Korea she was worried she would never date anyone because she doesnt have a basic Korean body.
Minho just straight up said she was attractive anyway.
-Is super flexible.
- Wanted to be an Idol by watching Big Bangs Flower Road.
- Can play a multitude of instruments so it helps her produce songs.
- When she gets stressed at the Stray Kids dorm she goes to Mathews and J. Sephs house.
- Collaborates a bunch with other people.
-Favorite foods are teok bokki, Seongpyeon, Chicken, Fish, Fish and Chips, Cream Tarts, Watermelon, and anything fruity flavored. Likes chocolate a lot.
- Favorite season: Winter
- Admires BTS and all NCT Units (Because of Pwark Jisung😂)
- Her dad was in the Army and was stationed in the U.K. where he met her mom and where she was born. They stayed there for about 8 years. They then moved to Mexico for 3 years. China for 5 years. Finally moving back to Korea.
- Had to give her brother up for adoption due to some issues. It still hurts her.
- They thought they would have to go to Japan so she studied Japanese.
- Her parents are friends with Jisungs (NCTDream). So they are really good friends.
- The members said that she suprises them a lot of the time even though they've known eachother for years. (Like with things she can do)
- She learned the dances from the movie "Burlesque" as she helped make some of the music and acted in it. (Just say Burlesque was produced in 2019)
- Loves animals. Mainly Minhos cats.
- Is left handed.
-Is a model. The members show up a lot even if she tells them not to because she does underwear modeling as well.
- Can be very emotional and get hurt by something's but hides it. Everyone had found her crying in her bed because of something a fan had said and they all cuddled her and did not leave her for the rest of the time. Changbin, Hyunjin, Chan, and Seungmin all tried tracking down the fan to throat punch the person.
- Is the actual president of Monbebe and hasn't met them yet.
- "I love all my members very much. I dont know where I would be if I didn't have them. They are my Oppas and my world!"
- Her life motto is : "Everything is better with food."