Mexico (3)

This one will be pretty long as it's going to be there days together before going back to Korea.

~~~~~~~~~~

Changbin

"Chanbin Oppa!" Somin says through the house.
"Yeah!" Changbin answers as Somin walks down the stairs.
"Are you ready? I kid you now you always take longer than me!"
Changbin lightly hits her and nods.
"What do you want to do today?" Somin asks sitting in the driver seat. Chanbin gets into the passenger seat to start the V-Live.
"You said you had something planned." Changbin responds fixing his phone.
"I do but that's not until later today. Why dont we go find somewhere to eat."
Changbin nods in response. They find a restaurant and sit down. While they waited for their food Somin tried to teach him how to order different foods in Spanish. She laughed at how his pronunciations sounded.
"So we have eaten. Now I have an art thing that I paid for." Somin says leading Changbin to a small building. "The woman who works here said she speaks Korean so dont worry."
"Why do I feel like I should be scared?" Changbin jokes. Somin scoffs.
"Anytime I try to do something nice for you, you always think it's something bad. Your mean." Somin walks away from him.
"Ah my baby! I'm sorry I dint mean it!" Chanbin runs to her and wraps his arms around her waist hugging her tightly and giving her a bunch of kisses on the cheeks and forehead.
"Anyways Oppa! We are making phone cases. That's our project for today." Somin says. She grabs an apron for her and Changbin. Changbin takes his and tries it behind his back before reaching back to help Somin because her nails dont allow her to tie knots.
"Hello. The first step is to choose colors and stencils." The woman says putting out the phone cases and other art materials.
"Oppa. What color do you want?" Somin asks looking st the different paints.
"Some kind of blue. I'm going to make yours pink." Changhin responds picking a paintbrush.
They spend the day joking around and talking about the "good ol days."
In the end their new phone cases were pink and blue and had little dinosaurs on the cases.

Chan

"Chan Oppa! You work so hard that I wanted to treat you to something relaxing." Somin says holding his hand leading him to the front of the building.
"Why do I get the feeling that something bad gonna happen?" Chan teases smiling. Somin pouts and goes behind him. She stands on her tip toes and undoes the blindfold put around his eyes.
"You took me to a spa?" Chan asks.
"Kind of. See remember when I would give you massages and you would be so tense. Well this is supposed to help. You work so hard and you take care of me, so I wanted to help you." Somin smiles up at him. He hugs her and lifts her up.
"Thank you love!" He grabs her hand and leads her inside.
"I'm so sorry. We forgot that there were 2 of you. We only have one room left. Our next available spot is in 2 weeks." The worker says. Somin sighs.
"Chan. We are going to be in the same room. I dont care what you say, we are doing this." Somin says grabbing Chans hand. "Change in here. Put on a robe then the worker will lead you."

Somin waves bye to Chan and leaves to the room taking off her clothes then laying a towel over her back. Chan walks in and Somin looks away.

"Oppa... thank you." Somin says suddenly as the masseuses walk in.
"For what?" Chan asks. They turn to look at eachother.
"I dont express this enough, but if it wasnt for you. I probably wouldn't be in this group. You have done so much for me and I know I will never be able to pay you back. But I promise I will always try my best." She smiles.
Chans heart melts at her sweet words.
"Somin. Baby. You will never have to pay me back. You being in my life is a gift itself. You have made me a better leader and person in general."

They get their massages and continue to laugh and talk about their secret Twitter accounts, and how they stalk the stuff Stays do. At the end they went out and got some food and saw some street music. Some Stays noticed them and they gladly took pictures with them.