《Just So-Chan Things》

《1》

《1》

"Hey guys!" Chan said into the camera with his Australian accent.
"Hi Stay!" Somin happily exclaims her British accent overthrowing his Australian one. The comments start to go wild.

Omg it's a So-Chan live!

Their accents are going to be the death of me~

Ahshjdjdenodkdfneisooqpsn my heart cant handle this.

"Chan are you Somins daddy?" Somin reads the last comment out loud. "Hes the leader he is not my daddy. What is that supposed to mean?"
She looks over at him and notices he is blushing madly.
"Its nothing you need to worry about." He mumbles pulling her arm to sit down in front of him.
The V-Live continued to go on and at the end Somin and Chan went back to their room and snuggled in the sheets grabbing her phone. Still curious about the question from the fan she searches it up and her eyes widen with shock.
"HOLY CRAP! STAYS ARE VERY STRANGE!" She shouts in disbelief. Chan slaps his forehead with his hand.

《2》

"Chan Oppa! Can we go get some coffee before work." Somin asks tugging on his jacket lightly. He looks down at the young girl. Her nose and cheeks slightly pink from the cold. He smiles at her and nods. Somin smiles at him and takes his hand leading him down the road to a small cafe.
Chan walks in and goes to the counter.
"What do you want Somin?" He asks looking at the menu.
"A hot white chocolate mocha. Extra whipped cream please." She pipes up.
"I'll just have a regular coffee." He says to the cashier. Somin reaches into her backpack pulling out some money. "What are you doing. Put your wallet away."
"But you always pay. Let me pay for once."
"No. As long as I'm around you will never have to pay."
A couple walks next them and orders what they want.
"Why cant you be like him. Paying for his girlfriend all the time." The girl complains. Somin blushes madly.
"Okay Jagiya. I pay for your stuff all the time." The boy chuckles at her.
"Oh um we aren't dat-" Somin starts to say before being cut off by Chan wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her in.
"Thank you!" Chan says happily.

They walk out of the cafe with their drinks, Chan happily humming to himself.
"Oppa! Do you want to try it?" She asks lifting the cup to his mouth. He takes a slight drink. He feels whipped cream on his lip. He lifts his hand up to wipe it off.
"Wait! We need to take a picture!" She says stopping his hand. He looks down at her and sees whipped cream on her lip. They snap a quick photo. Licking the whipped cream off of her top lip she looks at the male.
"Why did you stop me when I was trying to correct them?" She asks. Chan chuckles and looks down.
"Oh well, will you look at the time! We are going to be late!" He says before running off.
"Hey get back here!" She yells chasing after him.

《3》

Somin slams her hands down lightly on the recording table. She sighs and walks over to where her Saxophone is. She picks it up and attaches the neck strap before wetting the reed. She walks into the recording room and grabs a sheet of blank paper. She starts to play around and creates some music. She puts it down and walks out to the couch only to see Chan there looking at his phone.
"Opppppaaaaaaaaa!" She whines at the older male. He looks up from his phone and smiles opening his arms so she can snuggle him. She openly accepts his invitation and falls into his arms.
"What's wrong?" He asks stroking her back lightly.
"Nothing. Just producing is kind of stressing me out." She sighs and sits up taking Chans hand and guiding it to her leg. She holds his hand and takes her fingers to trace his veins. She smiles lightly, becoming less stressed.

Chan looks at her deeply. The way her hair falls slightly over her face. Her smile that could cheer him up in an instant. Her beautiful green eyes that he loved to look at, along with her plump lips. Her body type that she was so insecure about. He never understood why as she would always be beautiful in his eyes.
"You're beautiful." He says not realizing he said it out loud. She looks up and blushes.
"U-Uh thank you." She mumbles out of embarrassment. He blushes slightly and looks away.
She just giggles and gets up before turning around and motioning for him to follow.
"Let's go make some music!" She says putting her hands in fists and slightly thrusting them in the air. He laughs and follows behind her.

《4》

"Somin. What are you doing?" Chan asks walking into the kitchen. She looks at him with wide eyes before hiding a mixing bowl.
"N-Nothing. Haha. Go back to bed." She responds chuckling nervously. He walks towards her and looks behind her to see the mixing bowl.
"You're doing something. What's that?" He points towards the bowl.
"Um um," She looks at him and smiles nervously before spilling the beans. "I was trying to make you and the boys breakfast. You guys always do stuff for me and I wanted to do something for you."
"Aigoo. My love." He wraps his hands around her waist and hugs tightly, the small girl hugging back.
"Okay. But let me help you. You're kind of making a mess."
He reaches towards her cheek and wipes off a piece if batter. She giggles and continues to cook. Chan standing behind her and guiding her hands to make the pancakes.

《》

I just love him. He's such a good leader and will be there for his members. I've been a Stay for a while and I still cant choose a bias. I will probably be adding to this later on. Comment if you have any ideas.