Going Out

"So. How is Stray Kids?" Nayeon asks the younger girl as she slides into the public bath. Jiwoo shortly following after.
"Um. Good! We have been working really hard! And they've been helping me a lot as well!" Somin responds putting her hair up in a bun.
"Have they confessed yet?" Jiwoo asks.
"Confessed what Unnie? I already know almost everything about them." Somin looks to her and tilts her head.
"Pfft! Well not absolutely everything. Some of them like you. I know most of them have exterminated those feelings for sake of the group but theirs one person who definitely hasnt."
"Are you on something Unnie?" Somin jokes. Jiwoo hits her lightly.
"I grew up around a few brothers and anytime I see them with you they look at you like your the reason their even alive."
"Well. Mainly just one nowadays. I mean ever since you got back from Mexico about a month ago." Nayeon adds. She leans her head back and runs water over her neck.
"Do you mind telling me who?" Somin asks.
"No. He has to confess. We cant do it."
"That sucks a fat one."

The girls get done bathing and head back to their own dorms. They hang out a good amount, as they need breaks from their own members.
Somin walks in and sits on the couch. Everyone sounded like they were napping so she didn't want to bother them. She turns on the TV.

After a bit Chan had come out of the room.
"Ah. Somin. When did you get back?" He asks in English, sitting down next to her and laying his head on her lap.
"About 30 minutes ago." She responds running her fingers through his hair. He hums in response.
"I have some things to go take care of. Do you want to go with me? I will buy us dinner if you say yes." He smiles his dimples showing. She nods and helps him get up from her lap.
"What do we need to get?" She asks as they walk through the streets of Seoul.
"We need to get some groceries. That can wait after dinner. I need to get some shoes, and stuff to paint our recording studio. Jeongin wanted that as a birthday gift." He smiles down at her.
It was starting to get dark, and Somins eyes were still so light and filled with excitement. Little things like this always made Chan feel happy and make him fall in love a little bit more.
Her glasses stood on the bridge of her nose. Her plump lips a light shade of pink. Her now died dark purple hair pulled into a messy bun. The Jean's and T-shirt that fits her figure. He always wondered why she was so insecure about everything. She was perfect to him. The most perfect girl in the world. The girl who captured his heart as soon as they locked eyes. She catches him staring him at him and looks at him.
"Yah. Is there something on my face Chris?" She asks feeling her cheeks.
"Yeah." He responds.
"What?! Where?!"
"Everywhere. It's called beauty." He grabs her hands from her face and kisses her knuckles before smiling at her. She blushes immensely.
"You smooth mother trucker. Come on." She pulls her hands away and points to the hardware store. They walk in and look around.
"I think he would like this." Somin says grabbing a dark shade of red. "Oh and maybe if we grab some white and black I can draw Stray Kids on the wall." She smiles down at the paint. She always wants to do something nice for her members on their birthday.
"I think he would like that a lot.... that gives me a good idea!" He says grabbing his phone. "Do you think they have fairy lights here?"
"Yeah. In the light department. Duh." Somin jokes putting the paint in the cart.
"That makes sense."
"What was your idea?" She asks walking through the isles.
"Maybe after painting we can hang a bunch of pictures on the wall." Chan says grabbing handfuls of different types of lights.
"Chris. T-Thats a lot of lights. Slow down." She laughs planting herself in front of him.
"I just want to make sure this looks okay." He says defensively, trying to get past her.
"Okay! And that's our cue to leave!" She laughs pushing him across the isle and back to the cart. They pay for everything and walk out.
"Well what do you want to eat?" He asks. It was now dark outside and the city was lit up with a bunch of lights. Girls and boys walking around trying to find something to do or eat.
"Chinese food!" She smiles at him. Shes really been craving pork.
"Okay. Let's go to our regular place. They will give us a private rooms so no one recognizes us."