Arguing

"Matthew! DID YOU TAKE MY BREAKFAST!" Somin yells in English through the K.A.R.D. dorm.
"Maybe." He says, poking his head in through the opening to the kitchen before rushing off back down the hallway giggling like a mad man.
Somin sighs and shakes her head before walking to her designated room. She throws on Black ripped shorts, knee high black socks, a yellow sweatshirt and hat, before walking out and grabbing her black high rise converse.
"Guys I'm leaving. I'm going to go back to the Stray Kids dorm. See you guys soon." She says waving bye to the members before walking back to her own home. Somin smiles to herself finally realizing how long it had been since she has spoken to them, or even seen them. She opens the door and walks in quietly.
"Oppas. I'm back!" She says smiling to the boys who were gathered in the living room.
"Okay." Seungmin scoffs not even looking up from his phone. Okay, that was pretty normal of him. Well Chan, Changbin, and Jisung weren't here and she could hear Jeongin and Felix laughing down the hall. She walks over to Minho and sits next to him. He slightly nudges his body away from her. She takes it as a joke and goes closer to him wrapping her arms around his neck. He forcefully grabs her arms and tears them away from his neck before shoving them back to her. Somins eyes widen in disbelief at what just happened. Minho looks pissed and has never even treated her like this before. She runs her arms due to the soft pain that rippled through them.  She stands up and looks around at the rest of the guys, hoping they would say something, anything to her. Everyone looked at her with anger in their eyes. Somins eyes brimmed with tears. She stomped out of the dorm walking to the Entertainment building. She walked down the halls to her recording room. The one place where she couldn't be hurt. The one place she never had to worry about the fans, and now apparently her members being mad at her.
"What did I do? I dont think I did anything." She sighs before tears fall down her cheeks. Maybe 3Racha wasn't mad. They weren't at the dorms. She would go there later as she had to focus on her songs. She sings quietly to herself as she messes with the rhythm she had made, with the help of Changbin and Jisung. She was experiencing some major blockage issues with her music.
"Maybe they will help me out. They are recording today right." Somin says looking at her calendar before sighing to herself. Getting up and walking towards where the boys should be. She walks to the door that is decorated brightly due to Jisung and Somin. She smiles at the memory, running her fingers over the door.
"I'm just sick of it. She doesn't call us, doesn't come back to the dorm." A muffled voice says from the door. Its Changbin. Her heart skips a beat and not in the good way. She presses her ear against the door continuing to listen.
"She just debuted again. Give her a break. You guys said that you would support her." Jeongin says standing up for the girl that was on the other side if the door. So it wasn't just them, the rest of the group was there as well. Dang. They got there fast.
"Yeah only so she could go run off to 2 other guys. Opening her arms and showing off everything. You saw the dance. She made that dance." Hyunjin says. Tears brim her eyes again letting them fall off her cheeks.
"I'm sick of her disrespect. Shes just always desperate for attention. I dont even know who she is anymore. That thing is not Somin." The person who said this broke her heart. It was Chan. She burst through the door, eyes red and cheeks puffy. The boys all turn to her there eyes wide.
"No I'm sick of it!" She starts to yell at the elders. "Who was there for you when you were almost eliminated. Who didn't judge you when you cried? Who sat through every possible rant, argument, and all the hate? I have been here as long as you guys. I sure as hell dont deserve to be treated like this from you jealous ass holes."
"Baby liste-" Felix says
"DONT YOU BABY ME, NO YOU LISTEN TO ME! IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS ALWAYS TAKING YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME! I get that you get mad but that doesn't give you an excuse to take it out on me. Minho for Christ's sake what made you grab me like that. Hyunjin... I AM NOT SOME KIND OF HOE." She pauses and wipes her cheek. Looking finally at the man who helped her through her training, mental breakdowns, pretty much anything. "And you. Chan. You dont know who I am? I am still the hard working girl you have known for years now. I'm the same girl who has helped this group in my own way. Now for you. I dont know who you are anymore. And dont worry I won't come back to the dorm any time soon."
Somin takes one last painful look before running out of the building back to Jiwoo, J.Seph, and Matthew.
Jiwoo didnt question anything when the young girl pushed her way through the door and cried.

About 2 weeks had passed and Somin hadn't talked to the boys much since the outbreak. They still had practice but she avoided the boys completely. K.A.R.D. had been coming out with 2 new songs as their first debut was very successful. Somin had continued working on her Album. She had been at the new dorm barely even coming out, eating, or anything except for work. Matthew had started to get worried about her along with everyone else. He knocks softly on her door before walking in. He sits on the edge of her bed, pushing her hair out of her face. Somin sniffles and cuddles more into her blankets.
"Somin. I'm worried about you. You need to eat, work out, go do something." He sighs moving his hand to her shoulders and back, rubbing gently. He noticed how skinny she had gotten just by touching her back and arms.
"M-Matthew. I dont want to." She mumbles in response.
"But you need to."
Somin gets up and looks at her friend. Her eyes puffy and red. Her hair oily and not taken care of.
She started to cry again. The tall boy sighs and pulls her into his chest, stroking her bottom ends of her hair not caring that they were split and dirty.
"I-I miss them. I d-dont know what to do. Did I do the wrong thing Oppa. S-should I have just pretended to not hear anything." She cries into his chest looking up at him.
"No. You did nothing wrong. You stood up for your self. I haven't known you for the longest time but I know that you dont stand up for yourself a lot so this was good for you. But some people are here to see you." He gets up slowly and opens the door to reveal Felix and Jeongin holding bags of fried chicken from her favorite place. She gets up and almost falls over before running to the boys grasping them in hugs. She knew they were defending her that day. Matthew smiles at the sight and walks out the door.
"I'm so sorry! Felix I didnt mean to ye-" Somins cut off by Felix shushing her.
"Its ok. I get it." He pulls away from the hug looking at her with bright eyes. Jeongin looks at her and pats her head lightly. The boys eyes flicker with happiness that they were able to see their friend again.
"Now you need to eat." Jeongin sits on her bed and opens the packages. She eats slowly and watches her friends eat as well. This was going to be one hell of a talk.