{Just Han-Min Things}

{1}

{1}

At a fanmeet.
"Jisung Oppa! Who do you love more? Minho or Somin?" A fan yells across the stage. Jisung quickly grabs a microphone and stands up.
"Somin." He says without hesitation.
"What! I thought you loved me? I dont even know why I'm offended." Minho says in utter disbelief. Somin looks up from the fan she was talking with and immediately blushes super hard.
Jisung walks over to her and kisses the top of her forehead.
"My baby." He mumbles against the top of her head. She blushes even more while the fans go crazy.
The fan meet continues to go on. Jisung was 2 chairs down while I.N. and Seungmin were next to her.
"Unnie! I love your voice. You work really hard and I want you to stay healthy!" The girl with black hair says. She brings a headband up out of her bag and tries to hand it to her. Somin kneels her head so the fan can put it on her head. The fan squirms around before placing it on her head. She waves bye and Somin smiles at her.
The next fan was quite rude.
"Hi! How are you?" Somin asks with a bright smile taking the album and grabbing her marker. The fan yanks it out of her hand and goes on a rampage.
"I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP. YOURE JUST SOME BLOODY FOREIGNER WHO CAME A LONG AND RUINED THEIR DEBUT! STRAY KIDS WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE 9 MEMBERS NOT SOME SLUT LIKE YOU." The fan yells with rampage. The room goes silent and a smacking noise can be heard from across the room. Somin reaches up to her cheek to feel the stinging heat and pain radiating off her cheek. She looks at the fan bewildered at what had happened. Jisung stands up knocking his chair over and he makes his way over to the girl. He places a hand on Somins shoulder and looks at her red cheek. His eyes narrow in anger. The room still quiet and eery about what was going to happen as security made it's way over.
"Somin deserves to be in this group. She worked just as hard and made her dreams happen. Now let me ask you was your dream to slap idols at public events because right now I see many Stays taking videos. This is going to go viral. If you dont appreciate Somin then you dont have the right to be a Stay. Now have you met the door. Please leave." He says. Somin looks up at him in shock. He just said that to a fan, in front of a lot of people. The fan is flustered and red from anger as security escorted her out.
Jisung turns to look at Somin. He leans down and places a soft kiss on her cheek before patting her head.
"I will always protect you. Dont worry about those kind of people because I'm here." He smiles at her and returns back to his seat.
At the end of the day Jisung had insisted that Somin sleep with him that night. She happily agrees and cuddles him on the bed.
"Thank you Oppa." She says quietly before falling asleep.
He smiles at the girl.
"I-I love you Somin." He says quietly, but the girl never heard.

{2}

Somin hadn't slept well since they had been on tour. She gets up from her bed rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and heads to Jisungs room which was unlocked just in case as he roomed with Chan.
Not realizing he was on a V-Live she just sat on his lap yawning.
"I'm tired Oppa!" She wraps her arms around his neck and puts her face into his chest before quickly falling asleep. Jisung smiles and holds her before looking at the camera.
"This is my baby. Shes tired and I need to go put her to bed." He says waving bye and then turning off the camera. Jisung lifts the small girl in his arms and walks her back to her own room. He walks in quietly to see Seungmin sleeping on one bed. He lays her down and pulls the covers over her body. He kisses her forehead and smiles at the cute girl.
"Yah Seungmin." He shakes the boy awake.
"What?" Seungmin whines.
"You better be making sure Somin gets enough sleep."
"Yah okay. Just let me go back to bed."
Jisung scoffs and wanders off back to his own room.

{}{}{}
Same for the other ones. Feel free to comment ideas.