Mexico

Italics is spanish

"Well I made a deal with Natti that if she came here for recording I would go to Mexico for filming. You were there!" Somin says to JYP getting ready to defend herself.
"Okay. I will book your spot on the plane." He responds typing ahead on the computer. Somins eyes widen at how he wasn't going against her.
"I want to bring some of the members. Is that ok?"
"Yeah. You guys deserve a break."
JYP dismisses Somin to go ahead and start packing. She would be in Mexico for about 2 weeks. She had already invited Woojin but she wanted to bring a few more members. Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin weren't able to go due to there own schedules.
Somin walks to the living room and stands in front of the TV.
"I need your attention! This is very important." Somin states making everyone look at her. After making sure she had everyone's attention she cleared her throat. "I'm going to Mexico for filming. I want you guys to come with me. Woojin Oppa is coming and I feel like we deserve a vacation."
There was a slight pause. Worried that they were all going to say no Somin looked down out of disappointment.
"HELL YES!" Jisung yells jumping around on the couch grabbing Minho to dance with him. Somin laughs with Changbin. She looks over to Chan and Hyunjin hoping they would say yes. Hyunjin smiles at her and gets up grabbing her and hugging her.
"WERE GOING ON A VACATION!" Hyunjin says lifting her up slightly she laughs and hits his shoulders signaling for him to put her down.
"Heres the thing. If you guys are going you need to pack right now. We are leaving tomorrow early in the morning." She says. Everyone stops and rushes to their rooms packing.
"Thanks Love. We really needed this." Chan says in English kissing her forehead before walking off to pack his bags.

--------------------------
The morning was filled with goodbyes to the 3 members that couldnt come and excitement in the car on the way to the airport. As they walked in Somin immediately noticed Woojin. She ran to him and jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist.
"Yah Somin you scared the crap out of me. Hi baby!" He smiles and hugs her tightly before setting her down and looking at the other members. He gives them hugs and they talk a bit before finally heading to the plane. Stays were cheering and waving bye at the airport supporting the Maknaes decision to go back to one of her childhood homes.
Boarding the plane and heading to first class the members choose who they want to be with as this was going to be a very long ride. In the end it was Chan and Woojin, Jisung and Minho, Somin with Changbin, and Hyunjin was by himself. They walked into the closed off rooms and set their bags down.
"Yah Binnie Oppa! JYP went all out. This is the nicest plane we've ever rode on." Somin says jumping onto the bed and looking around the small room.
"Yeah. Now I'm going to go get something to drink. Do you want anything?" Changbin responds setting down his bag and taking off his shoes before putting on the slippers that were provided on the plane.
"Juice please." She smiles and watches him leave the room. Somin finds the PJs under her pillow and grabs them. She takes off her shirt and jeans folding them then putting them back in her bag.
Changbin grabs the drinks and thanks the waitress. He heads back and opens the door only to find Somin half naked. He pauses blushing incredibly hard at the sight. She heard the door open and turned around only to find Changbin staring at her.
"CHANGBIN! GET OUT!" She yells covering her body quickly. Changbin rushes out the door and runs to where Hyunjin was.
"Holy lord of jesus." He says putting the drinks down and flipping on the side if his bed.
"Hyung. What's wrong?" Hyunjin asks disturbed by the sudden outburst in his room.
"I-I saw something." He sighs covering his face. The door knocked furiously before the door opens.
"Why did Somin just yell?!" Chan asks. Woojin had his arms crossed at the boy.
"Stop targeting me. It was an accident. I accidentally saw her changing." Chanbin responds putting his hands up in defense.
"Oh. That's why you're blushing." Woojin responds raising his eyebrow. "That's okay. Go apologize." Woojin points out the door. Changbin obeys and Woojin headed back to his bed.
"Lucky." Hyunjin mumbles.
"SHUT IT YOU PERV!" Chan slaps his head lightly.