Part 14

-Louis-

I hesitantly opened my eyes. My room was bright. I must have sleep in. Yep, sure did. It's 11:30. I rolled over and put on my glasses for the first time in days. Probably should start wearing them more. I checked my phone which was on my bed side stand. 3 missed calls from Harry. 12 texts from, you guessed it the prince himself Harry.

I decided that I should probably call him. So I did. It rang only twice and then he picked up.

"Louis Tomlinson, I have called you three times. Three, and you didn't answer."

"Hazza do you know what sleep is?"

"Used too, and then I found out my mom was going to be out of the house all day, so you can stay all day. I wanted you here-" I laid back into my pillow. "Around 7, so I called you but you didn't answer, so I called you again at 8 and at nine. Then I got desperate and texted you."

"Wow Haz this is the most I have heard you talk at once."

"I had coffee, sweet coffee."

"You don't even like sweet coffee."

"I know."

"Whatever haz. I'm excited about today too!"

"Good. Just know that I'll probably fall asleep. I can feel the post coffee naps already getting ready."

"Whatever you need. I'll be over in Ehh- 20?"

"Okay! Please come in through the garage. I'll keep the door up and the house door unlocked."

"Sounds good!"

"Okay see you soon. And wear comfy clothes."

"Ha to think I was putting on jeans this early."

"It's 11:30."

"Okay sassy Harry. I'll be there soon love."

"Okay."

I hung up and sat my phone back into my stand. He seemed, very energetic today. For him especially. I don't think I have ever heard him talk like that. Well then again I don't think I have ever been with him after sweet coffee so I have no place to speak.

I got up and threw on a pair of sweats over my boxers and a old school shirt. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. My mom stood at the counter with daisy and phoebe at her side. The other girls must have been in their rooms.

"Hey mom I'm going out."

"Honey, what time will you be back?"

"I'm not sure? I'll text you when I know."

"Okay and where are you going?"

"Harry's."

"Okay honey don't get into too much trouble." She winked.

"Mom!"

"Love you!"

"Love you too."

I laughed and grabbed my car keys off the the little hook by the door. I walked out to my car and headed to Harry's. I was really excited to see him even though I saw him yesterday. Personally just by what he's said I think he's just a wee bit excited to see me.

As I pulled into his driveway I could see him in his bedroom window. He was taking off his shirt. After looking at him for a few seconds I got out of my car and walked into the house. I haven't been in since I was young.

"Hazza I'm here!" I called. I heard running down the steps.

"Louis!" He called and ran over.

"Harry how much sweet coffee have you had?"

"I don't know, does it matter?"

"Love, you are basically bouncing off the walls."

"Once I take my coffee nap I'll be fine."

"Okay." I said rolling my eyes.

"You can take your shoes off if you want. Feel free to leave them anywhere." I slipped off my vans and sat them neatly by the door.

"What do you want to do?" He said.

"Haz how about you try and fall asleep."

"Oh, but you just got here."

"And you are acting like a kid who tried candy for the first time, but didn't stop on one piece, oh no, but ate the whole bag."

"Okay fine. We'll go up then."

I followed Harry into his room. I saw three mugs sitting on his bed side table and two other plastic cups which look to be from Starbucks.

"You drank all of that today?"

"Oh... yeah."

"Oh my-"

"I didn't realize it was that much ."

"How did you even get Starbucks?"

"I drove." He said.

I shook my head and laughed. I have to admit it, he was being quite cute. He took my hand and pulled me down to the bed, so I was sitting next to him.

"How's your sister Haz?"

"She's good. She's in college now."

"Figured."

"Yeah. She's driving home soon. I think like next month or the next."
"That's not super soon."

"Yeah, soon enough though." He smiled.

"You excited to see her?"

"Super. I miss her."

"I'm sure she misses you too."

"I'm sure she does. Who wouldn't." He smirked. I shook my head and giggled.

Harry laid down on his pillow. I caught him yawning.

"Don't think you can fool me, you're tired."

"No I'm," He yawned again, "not."

"Sure whatever you say." I leaned down next to him.

"Are you going to fall asleep to Lou?"

"Maybe. I'm not quite sure. I did just wake up."

"Please stay here with me."

"Of course."

Within 10 minutes Harry had fallen asleep. He was curled up. His hands resting under his pillow and head tilted to the left side. I pulled out my phone and texted Zayn.

Louis- Harry's fallen asleep.
Zayn- you're with Harry again?
Louis- I mean I do like him just a little ;) so I don't mind being with him, Z.
Zayn- He seems really nice Lou. I had fun last night. His mates are cool too.
Louis- Yeah they are.
Louis- you will never guess what Harry did.
Zayn- I'm not even gonna try and guess.
Louis- 5 sweet coffees! F-I-V-E! He doesn't even like them, but I think it makes him really energetic. He was talking a lot and really fast.
Zayn- oh god. No wonder he's passed out.
Louis- he'll wake up soon. Until then idk what I'm going to do.
Zayn- don't know either Lou.
Zayn- I mean if all else fails you could stare at him.
Louis- like that's not creepy at all.

Within about 5 mins I sat down my phone. I did find myself staring at Harry. Staring is not the right word though, I would say it's more admiring. I couldn't help it though. He's beautiful. His hair was perfect even as he was laying down. His cheeks slightly pink. Almost like a strawberry. Well a lot lighter. I closed my eyes. Not to sleep if course, just to think.

How are you lovelies!! HARRY'S NUMBER 1!!! Watermelon sugar has reached number one as it should!!! He really deserves it. If doesn't win a Grammy I'm going to be soooo mad! I'm sure you all agree.
Please vote! Thank you! Lots of love.
-C