Part 18

*around 2 months later*

-Louis-

Thank goodness we have a week off of school. I really wasn't motivated to go anyways. I honestly don't know why we don't have school? Zayn said something about teachers having meetings. Not quite sure.

I was currently sitting on my couch watching Friends because I have been unproductive all day. Today was Monday though so it made sense as to why I haven't done anything at all. On Saturday I hung out with Harry all day. He came to my house. My sisters love him. They always ask when he's coming over again. Which is normally everyday. I think my mom is getting a little annoyed, but that's okay because he's my boyfriend.

My phone blinking Harry's name.

"Hello love." I said.

"Hi Lou, soooo my moms out of town for a few days. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and spend the night?"

"Of course!"

"Okay great my moms coming back on Thursday. The day after Gemma gets home. So Gemma will be here on Wednesday."

"Oh awesome!"

"I can't wait for her to re-meet you. I guess that's what you'd call it."

"Definitely Hazza." I laughed.

"What time do you want to come over?" He asked.

"What time works for you?"

"Anytime. I'm doing absolutely nothing."

"Okay so now?"

"Of course, I'll be there soon."

"Ill be waiting for you. Drive safe."

"I will."

I hung up and ran up to my room to pack my bag. I threw in clothes and my toothbrush. I don't think I'll need anything else. Ooh shower stuff. Someone knocked on the door.

"Uh hello?" I said.

"Louis it's your mother can I come in?"

"Oh sure."

"Hi honey."

"Hi mom. Hey I was wondering if could stay at Harry's for a few days?"

She raised her eyebrows. "Yes. That's fine. You know what I'm going to say right?"

"Yes mom. Be safe and make good choices. Don't be stupid."

"That's my boy. I love you so much."

"Mom I have a quick question."

"Sure honey."

"Uh, when do you know you love someone?"

She smiled and sat on my bed pulling my shoulder down, so I could sit next to her.

"Oh honey. You know you love someone when you want to be with them forever. You know they have your back. You know you can trust them, " she paused, "Baby, do you love Harry?"

"I think so. He just makes me a better person. When I see him my face lights up and so does his. He's funny and caring and absolutely adorable."

"Honey I'm so proud of you." She gave me a hug.

"Now, you tell him when you think you should tell him alright?"

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too mom."

I walked out to my car and sat down for a second. I double checked my bag. I have everything.