Part 24

-Louis-

I woke up to the sound of sobbing. Hard, cold sobs. I immediately put my hand next to me in bed. He wasn't there.

I ran out of the room and down the hallway and as I did the sobs became louder. I then walked to the bathroom. He was in there. I slowly opened the door. Harry sat against the bathtub with blood running down his arm and vomit on his shirt.

"Harry." I breathed.
"Louis, I'm so sorry, I just-" he choked.
"Harry." I said sitting down next to him.
"I just couldn't help it."

I ran my fingers over his arm. He looked me in the eyes.
"Why Haz? What's different?" I said trying to hold back tears.
"I had to feel her pain. I just had to." He curled his lips in.

"Harry, why didn't you wake me up? I-I could have helped you."
"I just, I just, I wasn't processing anything Lou. I had to do it."
"Okay." I said as I stood up to look in the medicine cabinet.
"What are you doing?"
"Getting you bandages."
"Oh."

I grabbed a few out. "Haz Listen Baby," He tilted his head up toward me, "I know you're feeling overwhelmed. I'm here though and I can help you through this hard time, love. I know you said you had to, but next time you feel like it wake me up, or call me, or tell your mom, just please let me... help you." I said as tears ran down my face.

"Louis, I'm so sorry." He sobbed. I leant down and wrapped my arms around him.
"Harry-"
"No I'm really sorry this was so stupid of me, I'm such a pathetic person. I cant even control my own emotions and In result I now have this freaking mess that I have to deal with again. Louis I was clean for months, months. Now it's all back again because I didn't want you to know. I thought I would be fine, but now I'm not, so I just," He started shaking, "I just, I'm sorry to you and to myself. I really thought I was done. I really thought everything was better and it is except for this. You are my everything and I should have woke you up."

Tear drops ran down the side of my cheek and I hugged him tighter, "Oh Hazza. I'm sorry."
He just sobbed into my chest.

"Everything was going perfect Lou." He sobbed.
"I know Haz."
"Now you have to deal with me doing this. It's so stupid why would I do that? I was doing so good."
"It'll get better baby, I promise."

"But what if it doesn't Louis," he sat back from my lap, "I know that I have said this so many times, but we don't know if it's going to get better. We don't know if she's going to get better. We don't know if she's even going to wake up. Hell we don't know if she's even still herself Lou. You must not get it."
"Haz."
"No seriously, I think I need to be alone for a little while."
"Harry stop it."

He got up and walked down the stairs. I followed him.
"What, are you just going to leave?" I said as he began to put his shoes on. He didn't answer and just walked out the door into the dark.
"Harry I swear to god. It's pouring down rain and it's pitch black." He still didn't answer. I ran after him.

"Harry, you know this isn't safe." I grabbed his hand. He turned to look and me and then ripped out of my grip.

"Leave me alone."
"Harry you never talk to me like this." I choked.
"Please Louis. Just leave me alone for now. I'll be back."
"Dammit, Harry you're going to get hurt."
"Yeah." He said as he still walked down the side of the road.
"No, I can't let you do that. I told you I would help you."
"Oh yeah? Well you want to help me how about you help me out by leaving me alone." He cried.

I stood there frozen. All of sudden within minutes he became someone I don't know. A complete stranger. Someone who is not Harry. Harry's not like this.