Part 39

-Louis-

We sat the table, me and Harry in the middle, Niall and Liam next to Harry and Zayn next to me. Everything was absolutely perfect and everything went perfect too. I am married to him. He is my husband. Wow. That's so weird, I mean it's amazing, but it's weird. We've been boyfriends for years, I've always known that we would get married, it's just better than I expected.

"Whatcha thinkin love?" Harry whispered into my ear.

"I'm thinking about you." I said and turned to see his beautiful eyes.

"Well you should be since it our wedding day."

"Ahhh sassy Harry."

He laughed. "You think I wouldn't bring him out on our wedding day?" He smirked.

Zayn stood up. "Hello everyone, I would like to start off the toasts. If you don't already know me , my name is Zayn. I am Lou's best friend and as Lou's bestie, I had the right to approve of who he dated and I couldn't have thought of anyone better than Harry. These two complete each other. Sure they have had their ups and downs, but they always found their way back up. And being friends with both of them has really showed me how love should be. It's like a puzzle piece that's the last in the box, it completes everything. They have completed each other, which completes all of us. Niall, Liam and I have become best friends because of them and I thank them for that. If I could talk about them all night I would, but sadly you have have to listen to Mr. Horan talk about them."

"Thanks," Niall rolled his eyes, "Unlike Zayn who thinks Im going to go on about Harry an Louis, or Larry, as I like to call them, I was going to talk about the burger I had earlier," Everyone busted out into laughter, "Im just kidding, but really It was an exquisite burger. Where can I start about Larry, ahh yes the magical fall that starting the falling in love. Literally. Harry decided, hmm what a lovely Idea to go throw my trash away, as one does, when he suddenly slipped and who was there to help him up? That's right, prince charming himself, Louis Tomlinson. Now We all know that was quite embarrassing, huh Harold?" Niall looked to Harry.

"A little."

"Mhmm," Niall began, "But that only goes to show that you truly fell for him. So that's my speech. Falling in love, literally."

Liam took the mike, "I want to say something a little more heartfelt because that's just the person I am. I was one of the first people that Harry told about Louis, he came to me and I knew from here on out that he was in love. I knew that he might just have found the one. He did. I know that they will live a life of happiness and joy. I'd like to keep it short and sweet so," He raised his glass along with everyone else, "Here's to The Tomlinson's love."

Wow it was so strange, it felt right but, it was strange. Me and Harry were, Louis and Harry Tomlinson. It just fit and is perfect. 

Zayn whispered in my ear, "The Tomlinson's, Lou. You made it."

"No, we made it." I turned to face Harry who was laughing at something Niall has said, who Im assuming was probably about Liam hence his face. 

"You two are so cute."

"Oh trust me, we know." 

He slapped my shoulder and turned away.

"Whatever, I'm starving." I said and looked to Harry.

"Oh come on Louis, you're going to have to at least wait until everyone leaves."

"Not like that moron. I. want. food." 

"Alright, alright."

"Harry, love?"

"Yes babes?"